Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Looking for equal to Visual Studio for Unix Post 302140871 by cshore on Tuesday 16th of October 2007 12:10:07 PM
Old 10-16-2007
Have you looked at Anjuta? It looks like VS to a degree. I am actually looking for a VS equivelant myself.
Anjuta Integrated Development Environment

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Visual Studio .Net

How can I create and run a stand-alone console application in Visual Studio .Net ? (cpp-file)....... ...thanks for any help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pennywize
4 Replies

2. Programming

Connect to UNIX server with Visual Basic

Is there any possibility to develop an application using Visual Basic that connects to a unix server (using SSH) and run some commands? I will try to describe what i need : The user should enter the server adress, username and password! Than the user must enter some "filenames" and after... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: SuperDuck
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not equal to in Unix

Guys, I am trying to do below operation LAST_TRANSACTION=2 if ]; then # do something fi If the LAST_TRANSACTION variable is not equal to 1 or 2 or 3 then code inside the if block should be execute. This code is not working, Any help is appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowrishankar05
7 Replies

4. Programming

Debug with VIsual Studio 6, cpp project

Hi, I"m trying to debug one project in VS6 this is cpp ,with source/headers/resource files. I need to start program from terminal with some parameters, e.g. c> feetcmd -a param1 -d param2, now this program going into the loop and the whole PC is frozen, I tried to do TASK_MANAGER/right... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: trento17
6 Replies

5. Solaris

How to FTP (get multiple) unix files to windows using visual basic 6

How to FTP (get multiple) unix files to windows using visual basic 6. I am a list of files in my unix location, need to ftp those files to windows machine using Visual basic 6 or VBA macros. Thanks in Advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshmani
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Downloading and running Visual Studio Code

Ubuntu 16.04 I tried downloading the .deb package of Visual Studio Code from here but for some reason it won't open. From Activities Overview if I select the program it shows up in the task panel on the left but it just blinks a few times then goes away. I would rather not have to use snap... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Circuits
5 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)