Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Looking for equal to Visual Studio for Unix Post 302140351 by andryk on Friday 12th of October 2007 02:48:13 AM
Old 10-12-2007
Give eclipse a try, you will not be disappointed Smilie

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Visual Studio .Net

How can I create and run a stand-alone console application in Visual Studio .Net ? (cpp-file)....... ...thanks for any help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pennywize
4 Replies

2. Programming

Connect to UNIX server with Visual Basic

Is there any possibility to develop an application using Visual Basic that connects to a unix server (using SSH) and run some commands? I will try to describe what i need : The user should enter the server adress, username and password! Than the user must enter some "filenames" and after... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: SuperDuck
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Not equal to in Unix

Guys, I am trying to do below operation LAST_TRANSACTION=2 if ]; then # do something fi If the LAST_TRANSACTION variable is not equal to 1 or 2 or 3 then code inside the if block should be execute. This code is not working, Any help is appreciated. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: gowrishankar05
7 Replies

4. Programming

Debug with VIsual Studio 6, cpp project

Hi, I"m trying to debug one project in VS6 this is cpp ,with source/headers/resource files. I need to start program from terminal with some parameters, e.g. c> feetcmd -a param1 -d param2, now this program going into the loop and the whole PC is frozen, I tried to do TASK_MANAGER/right... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: trento17
6 Replies

5. Solaris

How to FTP (get multiple) unix files to windows using visual basic 6

How to FTP (get multiple) unix files to windows using visual basic 6. I am a list of files in my unix location, need to ftp those files to windows machine using Visual basic 6 or VBA macros. Thanks in Advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshmani
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Downloading and running Visual Studio Code

Ubuntu 16.04 I tried downloading the .deb package of Visual Studio Code from here but for some reason it won't open. From Activities Overview if I select the program it shows up in the task panel on the left but it just blinks a few times then goes away. I would rather not have to use snap... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Circuits
5 Replies
JH_SETUPENVIRONMENT(1)						    Javahelper						    JH_SETUPENVIRONMENT(1)

NAME
jh_setupenvironment - Prepares a build environment to compile an eclipse feature. SYNOPSIS
jh_setupenvironment [debhelperoptions] [--pde-build-dir=dir] [copy[...]] DESCRIPTION
jh_setupenvironment is a javahelper program that handles creating an environment for building an eclipse feature. It does not setup an orbit dir (use jh_generateorbitdir for that). It will copy files specified in debian/eclipse.environment as well as those given on command line into the environment dir. If no files are given per command line and the environment file is not present (or is empty), it will default to "org.eclipse.*" FILES
debian/eclipse.environment List of file- and directory glob patterns to copy into the build environment. OPTIONS
--pde-build-dir=dir Specifies where the environment should be or is placed. --clean If passed, jh_setupenvironment will clean up the build environment. When cleaning jh_setupenvironment will not record itself in the debhelper log to avoid confusing dh, when it has to use the log to trace where it was. EXAMPLE
jh_setupenvironment org.eclipse.* debian/*.properties Will clone all files and folders starting with "org.eclipse." and all property files in the debian-folder and put them into the environment. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of javahelper and uses debhelper as backend. There are also tutorials in /usr/share/doc/javahelper. AUTHOR
Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2010 by Niels Thykier This tool is free software; you may redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of GNU GPL 2. 0.43 2011-02-17 JH_SETUPENVIRONMENT(1)