Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers Window Manager of the ... Choice Post 302140253 by vermaden on Thursday 11th of October 2007 01:37:17 PM
Old 10-11-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomas
i like xfce4
me too Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Java Desktop Icon - which window manager?

I have a Java app that is deployed on several Unix systems. Until recently, starting it from the command line was no problem. A recent requirement is to deliver a desktop icon that will launch the app. I have launched apps with icons before, but that was when I knew exactly which window... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: herbmiller
1 Replies

2. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Slimmest Window Manager

Hi Which is the absolutely slimmest window manager Window Manager? THX (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
3 Replies

3. Red Hat

Window manager on Fedora

Hi eveybody, I want to install fedora on my personal laptop, but I dont want to use any graphical desktop environment, this way i will force myself to learn more. I want to install wm2 which i used to work with it on debian a couple of yeras ago, so is there any instruction that how I can do this?... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: messi777
3 Replies

4. Fedora

Window Manager

Hi guys, I want to get back to my old days and re-obtain my unix skills, I remember I installed a window manager wmii / wmii2 /mwm on my debian and started to learn unix/linux and now after some years not touching it and having to deal with gnome on redhat (because of my work) I feel like very... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: messi777
6 Replies
xfce4-session-logout(1) 				      General Commands Manual					   xfce4-session-logout(1)

NAME
xfce4-session-logout - Logs out from Xfce SYNOPSIS
xfce4-session-logout DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the xfce4-session-logout command. The xfce4-session-logout command allows you to programmatically logout from your Xfce session. It requests the session manager to display the logout confirmation screen, or, if given one of the command-line options below, causes the session manager to take the requested action immediately. OPTIONS
xfce4-session-logout takes the following command line options: --logout Log out without displaying the logout dialog. --halt Halt without displaing the logout dialog. --reboot Reboot without displaying the logout dialog. --suspend Suspend without displaying the logout dialog. --hibernate Hibernate without displaying the logout dialog. --fast Do a fast shutdown. This instructs the session manager not to save the session, but instead to quit everything quickly. --help Print a help screen and exit. --version Output version information and exit. AUTHOR
xfce4-session-logout and this manual page were written by Brian Tarricone <kelnos@xfce.org> and Benedikt Meurer <benny@xfce.org> as part of the Xfce project. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to http://bugzilla.xfce.org/. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2004 Benedikt Meurer. Copyright (C) 2008 Brian Tarricone. Oct 7, 2008 xfce4-session-logout(1)