Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Social Security number?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Social Security number? Post 302140177 by jonathanjoe on Thursday 11th of October 2007 05:48:15 AM
Old 10-11-2007
Hey,
If your husband works for a large IT company ...and you are residents here.....so I take it for granted you guys are not like irregular immigrants and he has a regular and normal work contract, I guess his company would have a proper HR department, if not a relocation team, able to help you ??
I am not sure any company can legally employ someone without a NI number so did you check on the salary slip for "numero de securite sociale" ?? on the work contract ?? Anyway if you work legally you pay for the Social Security so you should have a number. I suggests you Social Security Number Search Tools for preference.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help removing dashes from social security number

I have a file containing social security numbers with the format ###-##-####. I need to read each record in this file, reformat the SSN to the format #########, and write the record with the reformatted SSN to a new file. I am a UNIX newbie. I think I need to use either the sed or awk commands, but... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marcia P
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

Does anyone know any ways to protect social security number?

Hello everybody, I have been using my social security number for my taxation purposes. But, I have been recently intimidated by my lawyer that since the crime of identity theft has been on the high I should be careful in using it. I am really concerned about this and need to know whether there are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shanekol
1 Replies
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run::Test(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run::Test(3pm)

NAME
Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run::Test - execute a command of the distribution after build VERSION
version 0.013 SYNOPSIS
[Run::Test] run = script/tester.pl --name %n --version %v some_file.ext DESCRIPTION
This plugin executes the specified command during the test phase. CAVEAT
Unlike the other [Run::*] plugins, when running the scripts, the current working directory will be the directory with newly built distribution. This is the way Dist::Zilla works. POSITIONAL PARAMETERS
See "CONVERSIONS" in Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run for the list of common formatting variables available to all plugins. There are no positional parameters for this plugin. AUTHOR
Torsten Raudssus <torsten@raudssus.de> <http://www.raudssus.de/> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2010 by Raudssus Social Software <http://www.raudssus.de/>. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-11-09 Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Run::Test(3pm)