Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Checklist on Preventive Maintenance Post 302139018 by frankoko on Thursday 4th of October 2007 04:37:43 AM
Old 10-04-2007
Thank you.. I'm still learning UNIX, have been using for 2 months now Smilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

whats diff. B/W /etc/checklist & /etc/fstabs

hi all, I juz want to know y tr r 2 files of same content present... is tr any sp. reason s der. b/w /etc/checklist & /etc/fstab (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rrlog
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Checklist for Shell Script reqd

Hi, Can anyone provide me with the Code Review Checklist for Shell scripts ?? Thanks in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shivdatta
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Determine number of checklist in zenity dynamically...

Hi, In my Shell Script i am counting the duplicate IPs in LAN,...After counting i have to show in checklist in zenity which one to delete from the LAN........so initially i dont know no. of duplicate IPs in the LAN....Hence i can determine how many check list needed..... Duplicate IPs... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shivarajM
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Bash] Checklist

Hello! What is the script for a checklist? This: dialog --backtitle "Mesage" \ --title "Title" \ --checklist "Choose your favorite distribution:" 10 40 3 1 "RedHat" on 2 "Ubuntu Linux" off 3 "Slackware" off ??? I need help! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: []Adri4n
0 Replies

5. OS X (Apple)

Creating Shell Script for STIG Checklist MAC OSX 10.6

Hello, I am new to Mac OSX and shell scripting all together. I was wondering if anyone could help get me started in a few scenarios so that I would be able to automate checking a system against a STIG checklist. A STIG Checklist is a DoD Guideline for securing systems. Here is the first... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: john3j04
3 Replies

6. AIX

AIX Production Readiness Checklist (PRC) - check list

Hello Everyone, Can anyone please provide me the checklist for validating our newly built AIX LPARs. AIX is new in our environment. So I'm looking for a reference document or checklist to verify new LPARs. I believe most of the companies does have some kind of check list to verify. please... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: System Admin 77
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Rhel upgrade - pre maintenance checklist

I going to be updating a few of our rhel5.5 servers this weekend to rhel5.10. I'll be making a checklist for pre & post maintenance comparisions. so far I'll be checking, services running filesystems netstat ifconfig uname oracleasm multipath just basic stuff if it were you what... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mkeyes001
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Combine 2 Outputs with a single Checklist

Checklist 1.1; Contains Solaris 1.2; Contains Patches 1.3; <no output> 1.3.1; <no output> Output1 1.1 Solaris 10 8/07 s10s_u4wos_12b SPARC 1.2 Patch: 127714-03 Obsoletes: Requires: 120011-14 Incompatibles: Packages: SUNWsshcu, SUNWsshdu, SUNWsshu Patch: 128253-01 Obsoletes:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: alvinoo
5 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

awk two lines with two checklist

Hi there, I am trying to get two lines of the checklist 2.3; 2.4; 2.5; $file='Input1 Input2' echo -e "2.3 Only enable ftp when necessary" cat $file | awk '/2.4/ {P=0} /2.3/ {P=1} P' | grep -iq "not installed" && echo T || echo F echo -e "2.4 Only enable rlogin/rsh/rcp when... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: alvinoo
0 Replies
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)

NAME
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold - threshold-based discriminator for Bayes auto-learning SYNOPSIS
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold DESCRIPTION
This plugin implements the threshold-based auto-learning discriminator for SpamAssassin's Bayes subsystem. Auto-learning is a mechanism whereby high-scoring mails (or low-scoring mails, for non-spam) are fed into its learning systems without user intervention, during scanning. Note that certain tests are ignored when determining whether a message should be trained upon: o rules with tflags set to 'learn' (the Bayesian rules) o rules with tflags set to 'userconf' (user configuration) o rules with tflags set to 'noautolearn' Also note that auto-learning occurs using scores from either scoreset 0 or 1, depending on what scoreset is used during message check. It is likely that the message check and auto-learn scores will be different. USER OPTIONS
The following configuration settings are used to control auto-learning: bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam n.nn (default: 0.1) The score threshold below which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a non-spam message. bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam n.nn (default: 12.0) The score threshold above which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a spam message. Note: SpamAssassin requires at least 3 points from the header, and 3 points from the body to auto-learn as spam. Therefore, the minimum working value for this option is 6. bayes_auto_learn_on_error (0 | 1) (default: 0) With "bayes_auto_learn_on_error" off, autolearning will be performed even if bayes classifier already agrees with the new classification (i.e. yielded BAYES_00 for what we are now trying to teach it as ham, or yielded BAYES_99 for spam). This is a traditional setting, the default was chosen to retain backwards compatibility. With "bayes_auto_learn_on_error" turned on, autolearning will be performed only when a bayes classifier had a different opinion from what the autolearner is now trying to teach it (i.e. it made an error in judgement). This strategy may or may not produce better future classifications, but usually works very well, while also preventing unnecessary overlearning and slows down database growth. perl v5.16.3 2011-06-06 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)