Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Sun Certified Systems Admin - SCSA Post 302138636 by JayC89 on Tuesday 2nd of October 2007 06:12:14 PM
Old 10-02-2007
Computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeNuke2
How did you find the exams? I work in a pretty much Unix based company so hopefully if I decide to go ahead with this they would support me and give me an old Sun box to play with Smilie
JayC89

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Certified Systems Administrator (CSA) - HP-UX v11

Hi Gues I Want To Go For Hp Unix Certification (as A System Admin) But I Dont Even Have Primary Knowlege Of Unix Please Guide Me From Where I Should Start Any Book U Can Suggest Me????????? Even I Dont Have Much Information About The Hp Certification Please Provide Me The Information For... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: a_khante
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 10

i want to take certificate which are: Solaris 10 OS . Part I - Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 10 Operating System (CX-310-200) . Part II - Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 10 Operating System (CX-310-202) ; my question is about S10 adminitration... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nibiru78
0 Replies

3. Solaris

Sun Certified Solaris 8 Exam

Hi Everyone Any Idea where I can obtain good information or pdf file to prepare for the exam below. Practice Exam for Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 8 OS, Part II (WGS-PREX-S012B) Regards Collem (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CollenM
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Sun Certified Systems Admin - Part1

Hey guys, I am taking the SCSA Part 1 next week in London. Any advise as to what I should gen up on, and as to which parts I should focus on? (What will be in the exam etc?) Cheers Jamie (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JayC89
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris 10 OS (CX-310-302)

I want to start studying for Sun Certified Network Administrator for Solaris 10 OS (CX-310-302) Are there any books or study guides for this? I am pumping a dry well on Amazon and Borders... What have you used to study for this? Is there anything out there that is reasonable? I am not... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrewDudeBob
10 Replies

6. HP-UX

Certification HP Certified Systems Administrator

Helle everyone, I want to get the Certification HP Certified Systems Administrator. But i dont understand exactly how much exams do i need to pass. Question : which exams do i have to passe to get this certificate? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stunaz
9 Replies

7. Solaris

Book for Sun Certified Solaris Associate (SCSAS)

Hi All, I plan to take my first certification in Solaris “Sun Certified Solaris Associate (SCSAS)”. Is this certification has a value. Please help me to identify what book to refer. What is the cost of this exam in India? Regards, Kalai (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalpeer
7 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

From Systems Admin to Systems Eng.

I have been wondering how do Systems Administrators do the jump into Systems Engineering? Is it only a matter of time and experience or could I actually help myself get there? Opinions? Books I could read? Thanks a lot for your help! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: svalenciatech
0 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)