Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users the program too slow there is any solution? Post 302138319 by Ehab on Monday 1st of October 2007 05:24:48 AM
Old 10-01-2007
thanks porter

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to open program and send/execute command in program

Hi, i want to write a script that executes a program (exec?) . this program then requires a filename as input. how do i give it this input in the script so the program will be complete run and close by the script. e.g. exec prog.exe program then asks for filename "enter filename:"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tuathan
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please can you help me find a solution in this program in unix ?

Write shell script to read 3 numbers and print them in revers and print wither they are polyndrome numbers or not ????? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lovelorn_mn
2 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

Calling compiled C program with Perl program

Long story short: I'm working inside of a Unix SSH under a bash shell. I have to code a C program that generates a random number. Then I have to call the compiled C program with a Perl program to run the C program 20 times and put all the generated random #s into a text file, then print that text... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jdkirby
1 Replies
ldns(3) 						     Library Functions Manual							   ldns(3)

NAME
ldns_zone_sort, ldns_zone_glue_rr_list SYNOPSIS
#include <stdint.h> #include <stdbool.h> #include <ldns/ldns.h> void ldns_zone_sort(ldns_zone *zone); ldns_rr_list* ldns_zone_glue_rr_list(const ldns_zone *z); DESCRIPTION
ldns_zone_sort() Sort the rrs in a zone, with the current impl. this is slow zone: the zone to sort ldns_zone_glue_rr_list() Retrieve all resource records from the zone that are glue records. The resulting list does are pointer references to the zone's data. Due to the current zone implementation (as a list of rr's), this function is extremely slow. Another (probably better) way to do this is to use an ldns_dnssec_zone structure and the ldns_dnssec_mark_and_get_glue() function. z: the zone to look for glue Returns the rr_list with the glue AUTHOR
The ldns team at NLnet Labs. Which consists out of Jelte Jansen and Miek Gieben. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs to ldns-team@nlnetlabs.nl or in our bugzilla at http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/bugs/index.html COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2004 - 2006 NLnet Labs. Licensed under the BSD License. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SEE ALSO
ldns_zone. And perldoc Net::DNS, RFC1034, RFC1035, RFC4033, RFC4034 and RFC4035. REMARKS
This manpage was automaticly generated from the ldns source code by use of Doxygen and some perl. 30 May 2006 ldns(3)