Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do I need to?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Do I need to? Post 302138149 by Legend986 on Saturday 29th of September 2007 02:05:32 PM
Old 09-29-2007
Do I need to?

I'm basically from Electronics. I have a choice of taking Operating Systems or Database Systems. I'm interested in more of Web Development. Which one do you think would be more useful to me?

TEXTEROIDS(1)						      General Commands Manual						     TEXTEROIDS(1)

NAME
texteroids - test your mousing skills on spinning text SYNOPSIS
texteroids [ -display name ][ -fn font ][ -size size ][ text_string ] DESCRIPTION
texteroids spins the specified text string in a window. If you click on the text with the mouse, the string splits up into individual let- ters, each of which you may then click on. OPTIONS
-display name specifies the display on which to open a connection to the Display PostScript System. If no display is specified, the DISPLAY envi- ronment variable is used. -fn font specifies the name of the PostScript language font software to use. The default is Times-Italic. -size size specifies the size, in points, of the text. The default is 36. -debug specifies debugging mode. In debugging mode, all PostScript code sent to the server is printed out. text_string specifies the text to display. If the text has spaces it must be enclosed in quotation marks. The default text string is "Adobe". AUTHOR
Adobe Systems Incorporated NOTES
PostScript and Display PostScript are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated which may be registered in certain jurisdictions. Copyright (c) 1990-1994 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. XFree86 Version Version 4.3.0 TEXTEROIDS(1)