Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? UNIX Admin (Papers and study material) Post 302137773 by raman1605 on Thursday 27th of September 2007 01:51:05 AM
Old 09-27-2007
Error UNIX Admin (Papers and study material)

Hi,

I want to prepare and then appear for Unix admin certification. Please guide me for the study material and Exams that are required to be taken for UNIX certifcation.

Thanks in advance.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. New to Unix. Which books should I read?

UniX internals Material

Hi! I have 1.5 years experience in unix environment and shell scripting. Now, I started learning UNIX internals and network programming. Can you please help in finding the same material on the net Thanks Srinivas. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinivaskathika
7 Replies

2. Programming

Good Unix Online Study Material

HI Friends, I wanted to start this thread inorder to keep all the Unix starters to easily find useful material through this thread...I request you all to provide with the URL address of any gud material you know... thanks and regards... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul3894singh
2 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Unix Material

Hi, Can anyone provide the UNIX material. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: biyyanimv
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Having trouble finding good unix study material

I am trying to read about a UNIX distribution list but I cannot seem to find out what it is or where I can find a website to read more on it any help would be greatly appreciated (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: starshot
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Any study material for begineers for UNIX please??

Any study material for begineers for UNIX please?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: niranjany
2 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Any study material for begineers for Ubuntu please??

Any study material for begineers for Ubuntu please?? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: niranjany
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Study Material

Hi , Can anyone suggest me any UNIX Study material and UNIX Certification specific for TELECOM-DOMAIN. Best Regards, Om Prakash. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: omprakash1986
14 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Regarding Admin life either as DBA or UNIX Linux admin

I am planning to choose my career as Unix/Linux Admin or a DBA. But I have come to know from forums and few admins like the job will be 24/7. I have few questions on that. Can we get "DAY" shifts in any one of the admin Job ? Can't we have shift timings in any company ? Eventhough the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jacktts
7 Replies

9. Red Hat

Would like to study and take rh system admin exam.

hello, when the times comes where do I schedule for the linux system admin exam? I have taken exams before through vue or prometric I did not see rh system admin exam on either site? any feedback would be helpful such as cost? how many test is it one or two? is the comptia linux+ just as recognized... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arcolinux
3 Replies
GNOMESWORD(1)							       GNOME							     GNOMESWORD(1)

NAME
gnomesword - Bible study tool SYNOPSIS
gnomesword2 [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
Gnomesword is a Bible study application for Gnome, a graphical desktop environment which is available for several Unix and Linux flavors. It is based on Sword by the CrossWire Bible Society, a framework providing the possibility to study the Bible and additional information like commentaries, dictionaries and other texts using your computer. The program can be started from the command line as gnomesword2 or from one of the menus provided by the underlying platform. When started on the command line, gnomesword2 may be followed by the options listed below. Generic options: --load-modules=MODULE1,MODULE2,... Dynamic modules to load Help options -?, --help Show the help message --usage Display brief usage message SEE ALSO
The full documentations for gnomesword are maintained as gnome help files. If Gnome is properly installed at your site, you should have access to the complete manual by using the Help menu in gnomesword BUGS
Bug reports and feedback in general improve quality and get to know what the average user wants. Use the Tracker on SourceForge (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=5528) or the mailing lists. AUTHOR
gnomesword was written by The Gnomesword Developer Team <gnomesword-developers@lists.sourceforge.net> Gnomesword 2.3.6 August 2008 GNOMESWORD(1)