Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris UnsatisfiedLinkError libLicense.so: ld.so.1: java: fatal: libssl.so.0.9.8: open faile Post 302137295 by reborg on Monday 24th of September 2007 07:04:42 AM
Old 09-24-2007
Your license library:
/export/home/emsadmin/joshua/libLicense.so

is linked against that version of OpenSSL.

0.9.8 is not part of the Solaris installation, so you will have to install OpenSSL 0.9.8 for example from Freeware for Solaris

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Open Java

"A GPL-ed Java would be Microsoft's biggest nightmare." See the article: http://linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2004-02-24-023-26-OP-CY-DV (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: photon
0 Replies

2. Linux

java unsatisfiedLinkError

I have an ant build file im using to build and run a software package im developing. I'm writing an automatic build script that will each night pull a clean project from CVS, build it, and run some tests on it. I have everything running but the tests. The test requires the running of a seperate... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kingfinny
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Receiving error on Unix server-- java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: registerNatives

Hi all, This is my first shell script, so I'm hoping the problem is that I'm just missing something, and not something bigger. I have a Java application that I wrote in WSAD that reads data from an Excel file and inserts values into a DB2 database. I'm able to run it successfully in WSAD. I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: loveToBlade
4 Replies

4. Solaris

Error- ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed:No such file or directory

Hi Friends I have a compiler(Sun Forte,I believe) running in my Solaris 9 box. since y'day my development team is finding this error when they compile: ld.so.1: expr: fatal: libgmp.so.3: open failed: No such file or directory I ran a search for this file and found it in one of my file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hari_Ganesh
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

fatal: cannot open file `TNAME' for reading (No such file or directory)

Hi, I am running this command through a shell script and getting the error mentioned in the subject line: testing.awk -f x.txt TNAME My testing.awk file contains something like ++++++++++++++++++ #!/usr/bin/awk -f BEGIN{ TAB_NAME="INSERT_ONE_" ARGV ; } if ( $1=="JAM_ONE" &&... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kunwar
1 Replies

6. AIX

UnsatisfiedLinkError with Java1.6 in AIX6.1

Hi Folks, I'm facing the below error when loading my library on AIX6.1 java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: marimba (A file or directory in the path name do es not exist.) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibraryWithPath(ClassLoader.java:1013) at... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bharath_M
7 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 8 zone installation faile in solris 10

dear all i am unable to install Solaris 8 OS in Solaris 10 zone in sun fire V250 and OS Solaris 5.10 Generic_144488-17 following is the installation log and Information about solaris 8 image bash-3.00# flar info "/opt/s8-system.flar" bash-3.00# more... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil kasar
5 Replies

8. Solaris

./curl -V showing fatal: libldap.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory

Hi Guys, I am facing this Error bash-2.03$ ./curl -V ld.so.1: curl: fatal: libldap.so.5: open failed: No such file or directory Killed bash-2.03$ while executing ./curl -V in /opt/sfw/bin directory. I am using Sun Solaris 10. which package upgrage can give me this missing... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
9 Replies

9. Solaris

Sendmai l: libssl.so.0.9.7: open failed

Hey for some reason I think I deleted a critical file for sendmail. I was looking the log file on /var/log/cron for cron, and the file isn't there and I found out the reason why is because I'm missing libssl.so.0.9.7. Im running Solaris 11. I checked smtp and got the following: #svcs -xv... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: picolin
3 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

PHP Fatal Errors During SSL Cert Management - PHP Fatal error: xc_fcntl_mutex failed

Today, I noticed some errors in our SSL cert renewal log files, mostly related to domains where the IP address had changed. Concerned about this, rebuilt out SSL cert, which normally goes well without a hiccup. However, for today, for some reason which I cannot explain, there was a PHP error... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
suninstall(1M)						  System Administration Commands					    suninstall(1M)

NAME
suninstall - install the Solaris operating system SYNOPSIS
suninstall DESCRIPTION
install-solaris(1M) is now the preferred command for starting and restarting the Solaris Installation program. It should be used instead of suninstall. suninstall is symbolically linked to install-solaris. suninstall is a forms-based and graphical subsystem for installing the operating system. suninstall exists only on the Solaris installation media (CD or DVD) and should only be invoked from there. Refer to the Solaris 10 Instal- lation Guide: Basic Installations for more details. suninstall allows installation of the operating system onto any standalone system. suninstall loads the software available on the installa- tion media. Refer to the Solaris 10 Installation Guide: Basic Installations for disk space requirements. USAGE
Refer to the Solaris 10 Installation Guide: Basic Installations for more information on the various menus and selections. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcdrom (Solaris instal- | | |lation media) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
pkginfo(1), install(1M), install-solaris(1M), pkgadd(1M), attributes(5) Solaris 10 Installation Guide: Basic Installations NOTES
It is advisable to exit suninstall by means of the exit options in the suninstall menus. SunOS 5.10 9 Sep 2004 suninstall(1M)