Full Discussion: How to post?!!
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How to post?!! Post 302136974 by blowtorch on Thursday 20th of September 2007 08:47:47 PM
What books are these? You will not be able to get any copyrighted material from this site, so please don't ask for any.

Test Your Knowledge in Computers #21
Difficulty: Easy
James Gosling developed the Java Programming Language.
True or False?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

My post gone

Hi, I had a post on Friday with subject like "Notification from background". Its not visible today. :confused: Any ideas. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhor_agarwali
6 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

How to post?

Hi i am new to this forum, I sould'nt find the link to post anew topic. Please help me. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ygiriprashanth
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post

how to post threads (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trims
1 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

My first post Here

I received an email stating that I had not been active for a while. Well I've never really contributed very much. I was first exposed to UNIX when I was working for Perkin Elmer in 1984. The was one of the first systems that was not DEC that UNIX was ported to. It was done at Wollongong university.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nigelc
2 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies
MAVEN(1)							   User Commands							  MAVEN(1)

NAME
Maven - Installs site.xml into /usr/share/maven-repo. SYNOPSIS
mh_installsite [option]... [pom] [site-file] DESCRIPTION
Installs the site.xml file in /usr/share/maven-repo, at the correct location for Maven. Where [pom] is the location of the POM associated with the site.xml file to install. GroupId, artifactId and version will be extracted from this file. [site-file] is the location of the site.xml to install. OPTIONS
-h --help: show this text -V --version: show the version -p<package> --package=<package>: name of the Debian package which will contain the site file -e<version>, --set-version=<version>: set the version for the artifact, do not use the version declared in the POM file. -r<rules> --rules=<rules>: path to the file containing the rules to apply when cleaning the POM. Optional, the default location is debian/maven.rules Maven rules are used here to extract the groupId, artifactId and version from the POM file. -v --verbose: show more information while running -n --no-act: don't actually do anything, just print the results --skip-clean-pom: don't clean the pom, assume that a previous action ran mh_cleanpom with the correct options. mh_cleanpom is run only to extract the groupId, artifactId and version of the jar See also: mh_installpom(1), mh_installjar(1) Maven Repo Helper version 1.7.1 January 2012 MAVEN(1)

Featured Tech Videos