Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX HP-UX 11.11: X doesn't recognize mouse and keyboard Post 302136689 by porter on Wednesday 19th of September 2007 06:25:38 AM
Old 09-19-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by grisu
There are no PS/2 Connectors.
Oh dear. Look through the supported hardware list then.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Doesn't recognize the mv command

I'm nearly finished my program i've got everything in place and than when i run it it comes back with the reply mv: command not found. This is the code that seems to be causing the problem. elif then echo "There are more than one '$1' files in the system." echo "Please... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zoolz
2 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

mouse/keyboard wrist lesions.

Anyone ever had any problem related to wrist lesions caused by keyboard or mouse? Tendinitis? Tenosynovitis? How long it lasted? How did it go away? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: redoubtable
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Check keyboard and mouse activity

I need help from someone that is good at making scripts. I'm trying to make a script file that checks for keyboard and mouse activity during 1 am to 8 am and logs you off if it detects activity. I can't find anything useful in google. ---------- Post updated 06-30-10 at 12:33 AM ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies

4. SCO

X Server -> keyboard and mouse are freezing

hi I've configured X Server using Video Configuration Manager on SCO 5.0.6, but the keyboard and mouse are freezing after 5 minutes on the graphical login mask. ---------- Post updated at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous update was at 02:43 AM ---------- BTW I finished the configuration,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect doesn't recognize a password prompt

Hi. Here is beginning of my script #!/usr/local/bin/expect -- set timeout 15 spawn /usr/local/account.sh -n modify expect "Password:" {send "mypassword\r"} But due to some terminal control sequences (or something else, dunno exactly) my password prompt is looking like this: and expect... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: urello
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Value of variable is NULL, but test doesn't seem to recognize

Hello, Unix-forums! My problem: read -p "Enter any number, please" number sleep 1 echo $number | tr -d 0-9 test -z $number && echo "Thank you" || echo "This is not a number"Test always displays "This is not a number". It doesn't matter if I entered a or 1. But if I order echo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: intelinside
2 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Keyboard vs mouse

Which Input device do you use the most ? for me... keyboard ofcourse !! (56 Replies)
Discussion started by: vpraveen84
56 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Strange Keyboard and Mouse Issue

Hello All, PC: CuBox-i (*i.MX6) Mini-PC OS: openSUSE 13.1 (Bottle) (armv7hl) Kernel: 3.14.14-cubox-i # uname -a Linux CuBox-HQ 3.14.14-cubox-i #1 SMP Sat Sep 13 03:48:24 UTC 2014 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/LinuxSo I've been having this random issue happen on this PC where a few strange... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
12 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run command if no mouse or keyboard input

I would like a script that would run pm-suspend if there has been no keyboard or mouse input for a specified time. ------ Post updated at 11:17 AM ------ Never mind. I found a setting in power management that does what I need. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: drew77
0 Replies
Tk_Grab(3)						       Tk Library Procedures							Tk_Grab(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_Grab, Tk_Ungrab - manipulate grab state in an application SYNOPSIS
#include <tk.h> int Tk_Grab(interp, tkwin, grabGlobal) void Tk_Ungrab(tkwin) ARGUMENTS
Tcl_Interp *interp (in) Interpreter to use for error reporting Tk_Window tkwin (in) Window on whose behalf the pointer is to be grabbed or released int grabGlobal (in) Boolean indicating whether the grab is global or application local _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
These functions are used to set or release a global or application local grab. When a grab is set on a particular window in a Tk applica- tion, mouse and keyboard events can only be received by that window and its descendants. Mouse and keyboard events for windows outside the tree rooted at tkwin will be redirected to tkwin. If the grab is global, then all mouse and keyboard events for windows outside the tree rooted at tkwin (even those intended for windows in other applications) will be redirected to tkwin. If the grab is application local, only mouse and keyboard events intended for a windows within the same application (but outside the tree rooted at tkwin) will be redi- rected. Tk_Grab sets a grab on a particular window. Tkwin specifies the window on whose behalf the pointer is to be grabbed. GrabGlobal indicates whether the grab should be global or application local; if it is non-zero, it means the grab should be global. Normally, Tk_Grab returns TCL_OK; if an error occurs and the grab cannot be set, TCL_ERROR is returned and an error message is left if interp's result. Once this call completes successfully, no window outside the tree rooted at tkwin will receive pointer- or keyboard-related events until the next call to Tk_Ungrab. If a previous grab was in effect within the application, then it is replaced with a new one. Tcl_Ungrab releases a grab on the mouse pointer and keyboard, if there is one set on the window given by tkwin. Once a grab is released, pointer and keyboard events will start being delivered to other windows again. KEYWORDS
grab, window Tk Tk_Grab(3)