Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users IF YOU'RE FAMILIAR WITH 'chkcpu', please read this post. Post 302136254 by Perderabo on Sunday 16th of September 2007 08:26:28 PM
Old 09-16-2007
Please read the rules:

(4) Do not 'bump up' questions if they are not answered promptly. No duplicate or cross-posting and do not report a post or send a private message where your goal is to get an answer more quickly.

You have posted this question 4 times in the past 24 hours. Do not post another copy of this question.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

anyone familiar with mandrake? :D

I am using Mandrake 10.1 and I was trying to use K3B to burn my files to CD. Well, I configured the recorder speed to 48X, however when I try to burn a cd, the program gets stuck and return an error 252 or something. I searched the forum and in there somewhere people mentioned about turning on the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jace
2 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

registered, read everything and can't post?

I just registered for the first time on this forum a few minutes ago, gave my REAL and only e-mail, and now I can't post anything in HP-UX part of the forum??? I then read that I have to check my e-mail for some instructions for enableing me to post (despite the fact that it says that I'm logged in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gophy
1 Replies

3. Solaris

is anyone familiar w/an option for prstat that only displays the initial screen once?

prstat usage: prstat ] ] something equivalent to "top -d 1" ? thanks, manny (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I'm not familiar with UNIX at all....HELP!

I need to know how to update our UNIX systems for 2007 DST. Problem is, I have no idea what version of UNIX we have or how to even find out what version it is. I work in the IT department and none of my co-workers know anything about UNIX either. So, I have two questions. First of all, how do I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcrawford575
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

'chkcpu' command help

Hello, I am using unix shell from a Unix emulator called ZOC. Basically, I checked my jobs using the command 'chkcpu'. What I get is something like this: ** cfdlab17 ** PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nanay
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Is any one familiar with 'chkcpu' command ?

Hello, I am using unix shell from a Unix emulator called ZOC. Basically, I checked my jobs using the command 'chkcpu'. What I get is something like this: ** cfdlab17 ** PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

'chkcpu' command help

Hello, I am using unix shell from a Unix emulator called ZOC. Basically, I checked my jobs using the command 'chkcpu'. What I get is something like this: ** cfdlab17 ** PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. AIX

Anyone familiar with the application FMS ?

Fault Management System. I think it is an in-house application but I am not sure. So if there are people out there that know this application, I have a few questions about it. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

wth...can't read my post

something is wrong, I can read every post except mine. Very weird, and extremely anoying I can see replies to my post but can't view them, instead it keeps trying to save the page and open it from downloads... but the downloaded page can't be viewed. Don't suppose someone can copy/paste the thread... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gcampton
0 Replies

10. Debian

HP ProLiant DL380 G4 w/ Debian... If your familiar with this machine please help.

Hello, I have a few questions about this server. It has two CPU's 3.20 ghz / 800 mhz / 1MB L2 5120 MB RAM 6 hard disks on HP Smart Array 6i controller (36.4 GB Ultra320 SCSI HD each) RAID set to RAID 5 (5 discs) with one spare (6th disk) USB, 2 Ethernet ports, 1 ILO port, 1 SCSI port ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marcus Aurelius
2 Replies
MRTG-FORUM(1)							       mrtg							     MRTG-FORUM(1)

NAME
mrtg-forum - Interactive Help for MRTG users SYNOPSIS
There is a lot of written documentation for mrtg, but nevertheless you may have a problem where you can't find the solution. In this case some Human Help may be necessary. With MRTG there are several ways to get Humans to help you. MAILING-LIST There are three mailing lists for MRTG available. mrtg for discussion among mrtg users. mrtg-announce for announcements regarding new versions of mrtg related software. mrtg-developers for discussion among people who write software in connection with mrtg or who hack mrtg itself. THE RULES Please note that the memebers of the mrtg mailinglist value politeness highly. This means behave in a way you would like others to behave towards you. o No shouting. (NO CAPS) o No rude language o No demands. everybody is on the list out of their own free will. If you do not get an answer to your question, chances are high that you did not give sufficent details about the nature of your problem or that the answer to your problem is in the documentation. o If you do not follow the rules you will be unsubscribed from the list with no further questions asked. o Decisions about your unsubscription from the list will be taken by Alex van den Bogaerdt <alex at ergens.op.het.net> Paul C. Williamson <pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM> If you feel that you have been treated unfairly, you may send mail to me and explain the situation. Tobi Oetiker <tobi@oetiker.ch> SUBSCRIBING These lists are managed by a mailing-list management program (listar). It allows you to subscribe to these lists by sending a message with the subject: subscribe to the following address: listname-request@lists.oetiker.ch You will then get a message asking you to confirm your subscription. For posting to the lists use the following address listname@lists.oetiker.ch Note that only people who are subscribed to the list can post. Further information about the usage of the mailing lists is available by sending a message with the subject line help to either one of the request addresses. There is also a webinterface to the lists on http://lists.oetiker.ch List archives are on http://www.mail-archive.com/index.php?hunt=mrtg and http://gmane.org/find.php?list=mrtg NEWSGROUP
For discussion of MRTG or related topics on the Usenet, please send your posts to: news:comp.dcom.net-management Many MRTG users are in this forum and will help you. You can also find an archive of past activity from this Newsgroup on: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.dcom.net-management IRC Channel For discussion of MRTG and related topics on IRC, the `#mrtg' channel on EFNet has been created. More information can be found at http://mrtg.easymac.org MRTG Japan There is a special Mailinglist for MRTG Users in Japan. It carries translations of the traffic from MRTG-ANNOUNCE as well as updates on the Japanese Translation of the MRTG documentation. Go to http://www.mrtg.jp/ for further Information. AUTHOR
Tobias Oetiker <tobi@oetiker.ch> and many contributors 2.17.4 2012-01-12 MRTG-FORUM(1)