Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Help! Performance Threshold for Solaris 8,9,10 Post 302136223 by DukeNuke2 on Sunday 16th of September 2007 01:01:26 PM
Old 09-16-2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_s_santosh
hi friends,

any one knows about container & D-trace please get complet details about topics if available PDF please
http://docs.sun.com -> has all you need!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

oracle performance on solaris 8

Good evening all, I have a very interesting issue. I have an oracle database on unix and nt. The dba says that his delete process runs in 22 mins on nt. When I run the same delete process on unix, it run in an hour. I downloaded sarcheck to see what was going on. It told me abpout the autoup... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: niasdad
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Enhance Sun Solaris 10 performance ?

Guys where can i find values to add in /etc/system to make sun solaris 10 working better ? im sure there is alot of values but i dont know from where i can find them if you know any please send direct and if you know another sites send links to it, thanks so much. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: XP_2600
5 Replies

3. Solaris

How I can get System Performance on Solaris

Hi All, Can someone help me out knowing all commands for getting system performance on Solaris machines. Thanks in advance, Yagami Light. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yagami
5 Replies

4. Solaris

solaris performance

Dear all, I have a solaris 10 server , which is running web applications and webspere also is available. All the parameters like Virtual memory , swap , hard disk space and Cpu utilisation and I/o statistics are good , but still the server is slow. It has 2 processores and 128 VPs. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris Performance tuning

Dear all, I have a Local zone , where users feel that performance is not good. Is it wise to collect the inputs from the local zone rather than taking from the global zone. And also Can I tune from Global zone , so that it will reflect in local zone. Rgds rj (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
2 Replies

6. Solaris

T4-1/Solaris 11 and sudden 50% performance drop

We have a SPARC T4-1 server, running Solaris 11, and it's doing some pretty extensive parsing on roughly 100GB data set. All was well still few weeks ago, when I was testing the performance, I was reaching rougly 50minute calculation times, and it was more or less expected performance. Now... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: julumme
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris 11.1 Slow Network Performance

I have identical M5000 machines that are needing to transfer very large amounts of data between them. These are fully loaded machines, and I've already checked IO, memory usage, etc... I get poor network performance even when the machines are idle or copying via loopback. The 10 GB NICs are... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: christr
7 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris Performance

Dear All, I have Sun OS 5.10 Solaris OS running. SunOS **** 5.10 Generic_118833-36 sun4v sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-T200 ++There is a process named nscd utilizing high cpu not 100 though. Due to this the printer are delayed in printing and retreving information from this server last pid: 21848; ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sunil Koya
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 11 performance optimization tips

Hi, I need general tips for solaris 11 performance optimization. For example - disable the unused services, etc. Thanks, Bhavin (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhavin1
2 Replies
uri_urn(n)					    Tcl Uniform Resource Identifier Management						uri_urn(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
uri_urn - URI utilities, URN scheme SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.2 package require uri::urn ?1.1.2? uri::urn::quote url uri::urn::unquote url _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides two commands to quote and unquote the disallowed characters for url using the urn scheme, registers the scheme with the package uri, and provides internal helpers which will be automatically used by the commands uri::split and uri::join of package uri to handle urls using the urn scheme. COMMANDS
uri::urn::quote url This command quotes the characters disallowed by the urn scheme (per RFC 2141 sec2.2) in the url and returns the modified url as its result. uri::urn::unquote url This commands performs the reverse of ::uri::urn::quote. It takes an urn url, removes the quoting from all disallowed characters, and returns the modified urls as its result. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category uri of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
rfc 2141, uri, url, urn CATEGORY
Networking uri 1.1.2 uri_urn(n)