Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux how to get source code of Unix commands? Post 302131399 by blowtorch on Friday 10th of August 2007 10:44:33 AM
Old 08-10-2007
The complete directory of GNU utils. Check coreutils for source of ls, cp, etc.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX commands source

does anyone knows where i can find the source code any Unix commands??? THx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rubis450
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

the source code of unix

tha ithela na moy peite an mporo apo kapoy na vro ton pigaio kvdika toy unix se glossa c .efxaristo. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: matsoyka
1 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Source Code Of Unix

Do you have the source code of UNIX? If yes, can you please send it to me on my email email address deleted For your this help I shall be obliged to you. With Regards rajesh ***phone removed*** (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajesh_ranjan26
1 Replies

4. Programming

I have C++ exe file( no source code) and need to run many large dataset under unix, b

I have C++ exe file( no source code) and need to run many large dataset under unix, but how to know the memeroy usage for one dataset?http://www.codeproject.com/script/Forums/Images/New.gif I think "top" is not good and if using the profiler, it seems no free download, any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Danielwang1986
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Source code for Unix commands

hi Folks!! Just got a question in mind.... Is it possible for us to read the c code of the commands in the bin directory? I work on a LINUX server and i only see executables in the bin directory which i obviously can't read. Please help me regarding this. Thanks in advance and wishing you a very... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bdiwakarteja
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can i get unix source code?

Sir please tell me where can i get source code for some unix kernal and shell also. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: VIPUL15
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies
NANA(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   NANA(1)

NAME
nana - generates debugger commands from C and C++ source code SYNOPSIS
nana [cpp-flags] files... DESCRIPTION
Generates gdb(1) commands from the arguments which implement the assertion and logging operations specified by macros such as DI(3) and DL(3). The output of nana(1) can then be sourced into gdb(1) to perform these operations. Note that you must provide any C preprocessor flags you are using to nana since these can change the code that is generated by the com- piler. SEE ALSO
nana-clg(1), nana(3), I(3), DI(3), L(3), DL(3), Q(3) and nana.info. The nana.info file is the primary documentation. AUTHOR
Phil Maker <pjm@gnu.org> NANA(1)