Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Do You Play Video Games?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Do You Play Video Games? Post 302126761 by Neo on Thursday 12th of July 2007 11:55:54 PM
Old 07-13-2007
Do You Play Video Games?

Do you play video games? If so, what are your favorite games?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

use VM to play games in Windows (Intense Games)

I have Ubunut installed on my desktop AMD 6 Core 3.2 (will be getting the bulldozer AMD 8 Core when it releases) 16 GB of DDR3 1333 RAM SSD some HDD's Nvidia 560 ti 1GB My question is, how can I or can I even get a Win 7 VM to play games as well in a main install. Give it 10 GBs of RAM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ochieman2000
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ffmpeg (avconv) + crtmpserver Linux streaming video, no player to play it

Hello Linux experts, I'm working on live video streaming project, and my job is to create video streaming server using Ubuntu 13.04 Here is what I've done so far: 1. Installed crtmpserver from Ubuntu's repositories. 2. Installed ffmpeg To test the server i use webcam as source of video,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: +Yan
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to play video files one after the other continously?

Hi, There are many MP4 files in a folder say 50 files . All these files are video clipping files.Instead of playing the video one by one , is it possible to play all video clipping files into single shot ? Say for example when i play one video file it gets over after sometime and to view... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Maddy123
5 Replies
DM.CONF(5)						      BSD File Formats Manual							DM.CONF(5)

NAME
dm.conf -- dungeon master configuration file DESCRIPTION
The dm.conf file is the configuration file for the dm(8) program. It consists of lines beginning with one of three keywords, badtty, game, and time. All other lines are ignored. Any tty listed after the keyword badtty may not have games played on it. Entries consist of two white-space separated fields: the string badtty and the ttyname as returned by ttyname(3). For example, to keep the uucp dialout, ``tty19'', from being used for games, the entry would be: badtty /dev/tty19 Any day/hour combination listed after the keyword time will disallow games during those hours. Entries consist of four white-space separated fields: the string time, the unabbreviated day of the week and the beginning and ending time of a period of the day when games may not be played. The time fields are in a 0 based, 24-hour clock. For example, the following entry allows games playing before 8AM and after 5PM on Mondays: time Monday 8 17 Any game listed after the keyword game will set parameters for a specific game. Entries consist of five white-space separated fields: the keyword game, the name of a game, the highest system load average at which the game may be played, the maximum users allowed if the game is to be played, and the priority at which the game is to be run. Any of these fields may start with a non-numeric character, resulting in no game limitation or priority based on that field. The game default controls the settings for any game not otherwise listed, and must be the last game entry in the file. Priorities may not be negative. For example, the following entries limits the game ``hack'' to running only when the system has 10 or less users and a load aver- age of 5 or less; all other games may be run any time the system has 15 or less users. game hack 5 10 * game default * 15 * FILES
/etc/dm.conf The dm(8) configuration file. SEE ALSO
setpriority(2), ttyname(3), dm(8) BSD
May 31, 1993 BSD