Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Problem in connecting TCP services between 2 Solaris Servers Post 302125213 by porter on Wednesday 4th of July 2007 12:01:41 PM
Old 07-04-2007
Can you enable something like telnet temporarily and confirm this exhibits the same problem?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting to remote servers

Please advise, The previous thread asked about the automated transfer of files between two servers. The question is - is there any way of encrypting the password within the script or is it a matter of setting the permissions settings on the script so that it can only be executed and possibly... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rdbooth
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

connecting servers

Please help me out i want to know how to send email from unix machine to any email-id. mail to be sent is web based mail. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: parmeet
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

connecting servers

hi everyone i want to establish smtp connection between unix server and windows 2k3 mail server they are on one intranet. and unix server has ftp and telnet connection with the mail server. . (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: parmeet
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix stopping the tcp services

Hi There We currently experiencing a problem on our Unix server Sco 5.07 , whereby the tcp services stops on it own and even if we restart the services manually the services still does not come up,We loose the printer and pc connections to the server we then need to restart the Unix server in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: esh
1 Replies

5. Programming

tcp server listening, client connecting problems

hello everyone. I tried searching for something related to this, but I figured it was time to ask my own question. I am experiencing these problems using Ubuntu 7.04 I am starting up a TCP listener/server and once connected, will act as a communication/control link with a program on another... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pjwhite
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

connecting servers using SSH - help needed

Hi all, I have a script written successfully and tuned by our members, now I am trying to execute this script from a taxi server. My aim is I want to connect to four servers via ssh where I want to ran a script or run some commands and write the output to a file in the Taxi server. I... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: senthilkumar_ak
12 Replies

7. Solaris

Documentation on connecting EMC storage to Solaris servers

Hi Can anyone suggest me some documents for EMC clarion documents which I am going to use in the servers with solaris environments. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ningy
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

connecting servers using shell script

Hi , I have three linux servers. I want to login from one server and check some status in the other server. How to connect other server from one server using shell script. Can anyone advice on this? Thanks, Chelladurai. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ckchelladurai
4 Replies

9. SCO

Sco Openserver Starting TCP/IP Services

Hi all, I have a customer whose sco unix server wasnt power off correctly and when booting it up I noticed that the boot up takes a while to finish the " Starting TCP services: snmpd routed lpd". after that the server is ready for login, but you cannot ping anything from the server (apart from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: CharlL
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Too much TCP retransmitted and TCP duplicate on server Oracle Solaris 10

I have problem with oracle solaris 10 running on oracle sparc T4-2 server. Os information: 5.10 Generic_150400-03 sun4v sparc sun4v Output from tcpstat.d script TCP bytes: out outRetrans in inDup inUnorder 6833763 7300 98884 0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insatiable1610
2 Replies
Regexp::Common::URI::telnet(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Regexp::Common::URI::telnet(3pm)

NAME
Regexp::Common::URI::telnet -- Returns a pattern for telnet URIs. SYNOPSIS
use Regexp::Common qw /URI/; while (<>) { /$RE{URI}{telnet}/ and print "Contains a telnet URI. "; } DESCRIPTION
$RE{URI}{telnet} Returns a pattern that matches telnet URIs, as defined by RFC 1738. Telnet URIs have the form: "telnet:" "//" [ user [ ":" password ] "@" ] host [ ":" port ] [ "/" ] Under "{-keep}", the following are returned: $1 The complete URI. $2 The scheme. $3 The username:password combo, or just the username if there is no password. $4 The username, if given. $5 The password, if given. $6 The host:port combo, or just the host if there's no port. $7 The host. $8 The port, if given. $9 The trailing slash, if any. REFERENCES
[RFC 1738] Berners-Lee, Tim, Masinter, L., McCahill, M.: Uniform Resource Locators (URL). December 1994. SEE ALSO
Regexp::Common::URI for other supported URIs. AUTHOR
Damian Conway (damian@conway.org) MAINTAINANCE
This package is maintained by Abigail (regexp-common@abigail.be). BUGS AND IRRITATIONS
Bound to be plenty. LICENSE and COPYRIGHT This software is Copyright (c) 2001 - 2009, Damian Conway and Abigail. This module is free software, and maybe used under any of the following licenses: 1) The Perl Artistic License. See the file COPYRIGHT.AL. 2) The Perl Artistic License 2.0. See the file COPYRIGHT.AL2. 3) The BSD Licence. See the file COPYRIGHT.BSD. 4) The MIT Licence. See the file COPYRIGHT.MIT. perl v5.14.2 2010-02-23 Regexp::Common::URI::telnet(3pm)