Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 43p 120
Operating Systems AIX 43p 120 Post 302116737 by johnf on Tuesday 8th of May 2007 05:58:09 AM
Old 05-08-2007
One point to add is I have attached an IDE CDROM and selected this in the SMS menu as the only bootable device but it will not boot. There is a second CDROM drive in the machine but this is SCSI and not in the boot from list in SMS.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Save 43p bios?

Is there any way to backup the bios on a 43P-140 7043? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: freestyle10269
0 Replies

2. Debian

new hd of 120 gb

i have 120 gb hd external (new --- no partition --- no frmat) i am using fc5 i need to partition and format my hd as (30 fat32, 40 ntfs , 20 ext2 , 30 as free) please help me anybody (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sadiquep
8 Replies

3. AIX

Building a 43p using BOOTP

I have a 43p 120 (7248-120) which I am trying to install AIX 5.2 on. I have built a Nimol server on a Linux PC running SUSE LES 10. I have setup the 43p to perfom a network boot (BOOTP) and all the addresses in the network settings under SMS are set to 0.0.0.0. When I power up the 43p it... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnf
15 Replies

4. AIX

model 43P 7248 Recovery!

HI all! this is my problem: my boss got a Model 43P 7248-100 PowerPC server with the AIX 4.2 os, but some days ago it crashed and now it doesn't want to boot up again, it stops after the initial diagnostic phase with the "PowerPC" screen! I must recover some important data from the hard disk, so... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: AKO
6 Replies

5. AIX

brisque impose 43P 150 aix version 4 HELP!!!!!!!!

hi to everybody I have a problem with the AIX version 4: I can not get into failsafe session kindly someone knows how to enter this mode? thanks in advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: elektrospeed
5 Replies

6. AIX

EXP400 with 43P machine not booting

Hello I connected the exp400 & turned on the aix machine which is 7043-150 but now I guess probably ODM is corrupted as it does not boot. Its stuck at 0518 code. Also, on the console it shows stuck on the kernel, which then it does not want to boot. Is it possible to fix from maintenance... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pdhawan
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

error message risc 43p model 150

hello, i am new to this forum and i really could use some help, we have a risc 43p model 150 ibm server and we run prophet 21 on it. after the box boots up and then we activate prophet 21 we get a error message saying "The data space of the process is not enough for the shm segment (1176) │ ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrhose
1 Replies
OCF_HEARTBEAT_ISCSI(7)						OCF resource agents					    OCF_HEARTBEAT_ISCSI(7)

NAME
ocf_heartbeat_iscsi - Manages a local iSCSI initiator and its connections to iSCSI targets SYNOPSIS
iscsi [start | stop | status | monitor | validate-all | methods | meta-data] DESCRIPTION
OCF Resource Agent for iSCSI. Add (start) or remove (stop) iSCSI targets. SUPPORTED PARAMETERS
portal The iSCSI portal address in the form: {ip_address|hostname}[":"port] (required, string, no default) target The iSCSI target IQN. (required, string, no default) discovery_type Target discovery type. Check the open-iscsi documentation for supported discovery types. (optional, string, default sendtargets) iscsiadm open-iscsi administration utility binary. (optional, string, default iscsiadm) udev If the next resource depends on the udev creating a device then we wait until it is finished. On a normally loaded host this should be done quickly, but you may be unlucky. If you are not using udev set this to "no", otherwise we will spin in a loop until a timeout occurs. (optional, string, default yes) SUPPORTED ACTIONS
This resource agent supports the following actions (operations): start Starts the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120. stop Stops the resource. Suggested minimum timeout: 120. status Performs a status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. monitor Performs a detailed status check. Suggested minimum timeout: 30. Suggested interval: 120. validate-all Performs a validation of the resource configuration. Suggested minimum timeout: 5. methods Suggested minimum timeout: 5. meta-data Retrieves resource agent metadata (internal use only). Suggested minimum timeout: 5. EXAMPLE
The following is an example configuration for a iscsi resource using the crm(8) shell: primitive example_iscsi ocf:heartbeat:iscsi params portal=string target=string op monitor depth="0" timeout="30" interval="120" SEE ALSO
http://www.linux-ha.org/wiki/iscsi_(resource_agent) AUTHOR
Linux-HA contributors (see the resource agent source for information about individual authors) resource-agents 1.0.3 07/05/2010 OCF_HEARTBEAT_ISCSI(7)