Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Get value from file!!!!
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Get value from file!!!! Post 302116266 by jibsonline on Wednesday 2nd of May 2007 04:39:12 PM
Old 05-02-2007
MySQL

I have found a way to do it. I know this is not the right way. But it works!!!!

uptime|gawk -F" " '{ print $8 }'|gawk -F , '{ print $1 }'|gawk -F . '{ print $1 }'> load
while read Inbr
do
echo $Inbr
if [ $Inbr -gt 77 ]; then
echo "Greater than 77"
else
echo "Less or equal to 77"
fi
done < load

Thanks for all the help!!!! Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Match list of strings in File A and compare with File B, C and write to a output file in CSV format

Hi Friends, I'm a great fan of this forum... it has helped me tone my skills in shell scripting. I have a challenge here, which I'm sure you guys would help me in achieving... File A has a list of job ids and I need to compare this with the File B (*.log) and File C (extend *.log) and copy... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnandhakumar
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Compare 2 text file with 1 column in each file and write mismatch data to 3rd file

Hi, I need to compare 2 text files with around 60000 rows and 1 column. I need to compare these and write the mismatch data to 3rd file. File1 - file2 = file3 wc -l file1.txt 58112 wc -l file2.txt 55260 head -5 file1.txt 101214200123 101214700300 101250030067 101214100500... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Divya Nochiyil
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script (sh file) logic to compare contents of one file with another file and output to file

Shell script logic Hi I have 2 input files like with file 1 content as (file1) "BRGTEST-242" a.txt "BRGTEST-240" a.txt "BRGTEST-219" e.txt File 2 contents as fle(2) "BRGTEST-244" a.txt "BRGTEST-244" b.txt "BRGTEST-231" c.txt "BRGTEST-231" d.txt "BRGTEST-221" e.txt I want to get... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: pottic
22 Replies
TLOAD(1)							Linux User's Manual							  TLOAD(1)

NAME
tload - graphic representation of system load average SYNOPSIS
tload [-V] [-s scale] [ -d delay ] [tty] DESCRIPTION
tload prints a graph of the current system load average to the specified tty (or the tty of the tload process if none is specified). Options The -s scale option allows a vertical scale to be specified for the display (in characters between graph ticks); thus, a smaller value rep- resents a larger scale, and vice versa. The -d delay sets the delay between graph updates in seconds. FILES
/proc/loadavg load average information SEE ALSO
ps(1), top(1), uptime(1), w(1) BUGS
The -d delay option sets the time argument for an alarm(2); if -d 0 is specified, the alarm is set to 0, which will never send the SIGALRM and update the display. AUTHORS
Branko Lankester, David Engel <david@ods.com>, and Michael K. Johnson <johnsonm@redhat.com>. Please send bug reports to <albert@users.sf.net> Cohesive Systems 20 Mar 1993 TLOAD(1)