Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators How do I post UNIX questions in the forum Post 302106750 by kwokang on Monday 12th of February 2007 10:41:50 AM
Old 02-12-2007
Question How do I post UNIX questions in the forum

I guess this is the way I post questions then.

Last edited by kwokang; 02-12-2007 at 12:13 PM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post questions

How to post questions to the forum .....? There is no direct link for this in the home page....... Even in the forums I couldn't see any button or link like new threads or new posts could people get these links visible only once they logged in ........? Please clarify these doubts........ (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: unknownbuddy
3 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

how to post questions in different forums.

Hi, Am unable to post questions in Shell programming and scripting forum, or any please advice, the message am getting is user not have enough previlage to do the action like this type of message was displayed. Regards, azum. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: azumthulla
1 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Homework Help: On Posting Questions: Any and all high school and undergraduate homework assignments or textbook style exercises for which you are seeking assistance are to be posted only in our Homework & Coursework Questions area--not in blogs, visitor messages, PMs, or the main technical... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to post technical questions?

Hi Admin, Please let me know How to post technical questions? Thanks, Sunil.K (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunilrk07
5 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

2 questions about forum use

Hello 2 little questions 1) Is there a way to filter out posts so that only unanswered post appear ? 2) What is the Bits / Banking stuff for ? Thx in advance for your time & help ok i've found the answer to 1) (advanced search option) ... i have found some thread about 2) but nothing... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctsgnb
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

I should not post classroom questions here

Hi Please help me. I have file which contains 60 59 52 45 43 40 70 69 62 which bash script can give me "pass on every line and every time remembering previous number give me the first mutch where next number greater than previous, in this example 70" Please help thank you. edit... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Hayko
1 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

About Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Hi, in my case, I have a question for topics that are slightly dealt with in class, which I am investigating on my own but which are not directly related to the lessons. Do I have to put the name of the school and others? (I can't put the name of the professor because is against the school rules... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naky
2 Replies
DPKG-RECONFIGURE(8)						      Debconf						       DPKG-RECONFIGURE(8)

NAME
dpkg-reconfigure - reconfigure an already installed package SYNOPSIS
dpkg-reconfigure [options] packages DESCRIPTION
dpkg-reconfigure reconfigures packages after they have already been installed. Pass it the names of a package or packages to reconfigure. It will ask configuration questions, much like when the package was first installed. If you just want to see the current configuration of a package, see debconf-show(1) instead. OPTIONS
-ftype, --frontend=type Select the frontend to use. The default frontend can be permanently changed by: dpkg-reconfigure debconf Note that if you normally have debconf set to use the noninteractive frontend, dpkg-reconfigure will use the dialog frontend instead, so you actually get to reconfigure the package. -pvalue, --priority=value Specify the minimum priority of question that will be displayed. dpkg-reconfigure normally shows low priority questions no matter what your default priority is. See debconf(7) for a list. --default-priority Use whatever the default priority of question is, instead of forcing the priority to low. -u, --unseen-only By default, all questions are shown, even if they have already been answered. If this parameter is set though, only questions that have not yet been seen will be asked. --force Force dpkg-reconfigure to reconfigure a package even if the package is in an inconsistent or broken state. Use with caution. --no-reload Prevent dpkg-reconfigure from reloading templates. Use with caution; this will prevent dpkg-reconfigure from repairing broken templates databases. However, it may be useful in constrained environments where rewriting the templates database is expensive. -h, --help Display usage help. SEE ALSO
debconf(7) AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 2018-02-28 DPKG-RECONFIGURE(8)