Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers how to send mail from server to client's email-id Post 302103490 by Krrishv on Friday 19th of January 2007 01:07:13 AM
Old 01-19-2007
use mailx command

cat <filename>|mailx -s "subject" abc@xyz.com

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to send attachment to web-based email client using mailx

hi, i am trying to send mail with attachment to web-based email client like gmail.com using mailx. the problem is it is displayed in content rather than as attachment. the code i am using is as follows, uuencode test1.txt test1.txt | mailx -s "test only" aaaa@gmail.com does anyone... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: randomcz1
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to allow roaming client to send mails via its mail server

Hi folks OS- Debian Etch Xen postfix courier perdition perdition-mysql MySQL Single public IP Dom0 - Debian Etch workstation Server-1, domU1 for routing with perdition and perdition-mysql installed Server-2, domU2, mail server for domain-A Server-3, domU3, mail server for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: satimis
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Send an email from Solaris using Linux email server

Hello everyone I have a problem and I need your help: I have a Solaris 10 and Solaris 8 UNIX Servers, and Linux Centos4 as email server. I need send an email from Solaris servers preferably using Centos4 email server. I have no mail service configured in my Solaris computers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aflores
1 Replies

4. Solaris

Configuring send mail client in solaris 10

Dear all, We have SMTP server in our organization & i want to send e-mails from solaris machine using sendmail ... in which file i need to put the smtp server ip, username & passwd.. kindly help ....... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vishwanathhcl
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

new to ldap, send email to a ou or group, and see a list from email client

hi, i'm running openldap on ubuntu 10.04, creating new items with apache directory studio (windows version). i use the ldap just as an address book to our small office (email clients are windows live mail 2009, 2011, microsoft outlook 2007 and 2010). a. i cant see a list of the contacts,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: V4705
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

need to configure mail setting to send mail to outlook mail server

i have sun machines having solaris 9 & 10 OS . Now i need to send mail from the machines to my outlook account . I have the ip adress of OUTLOOK mail server. Now what are the setting i need to do in solaris machines so that i can use mailx or sendmail. actually i am trying to automate the high... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitranjansahu
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Configuring mail to send email from server to client

Hi, I want to send an email from server to my gmail account for all critical messages reported in the server. Kindly help me in configuring the same. Regards Rochit (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
1 Replies

8. Linux

Send email using mail

I need to send an email from linux using mail command. The problem is I can't hardcode the to: emailaddress, The email address is saved in a recipient.lst file on the server in this format: To: a@b.com Thanks a lot. il_labor (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: il_labor
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Send email using mail

I need to send an email from linux using mail command. The problem is I can't hardcode the to: emailaddress, The email address is saved in a recipient.lst file on the server in this format: To: a@b.com Thanks a lot. il_labor (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: il_labor
1 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Client was not authenticated to send anonymous mail during MAIL FROM (in reply to MAIL FROM comm

I am having trouble getting mail to work on a red hat server. At first I was getting this message. Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: connect to :25: Connection refused Then added the port to my firewall. Then I temporarily turned off selinux. I then copied this file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies
WWW::Topica::Reply(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   WWW::Topica::Reply(3pm)

NAME
WWW::Topica::Index - parse a single Topic mailing list index SYNOPSIS
my $index = WWW::Topic::Index->new($index_html); foreach my $message_id ($index->message_ids) { # the mail has some information and also provides a link to the reply ... my $mail = WWW::Topica::Mail->new($topica->fetch_mail($mess_id), $mess_id); # which has other information (like the un-htmled mail and the email address) ... my $reply = WWW::Topica::Reply->new($topica->fetch_reply($mail->id, $mail->eto), $mail->id, $mail->eto); } print "Next offset is ".$index->next." "; print "Previous offset is ".$index->prev." "; DESCRIPTION
Used to parse a single reply page from Topica.com's mailing list indexes. Reply pages have the body of the email (albeit quoted) and potentially a full email address. METHODS
new <page html> <message id> <eto> Takes the html of the page, the eto and the message-id and parses the html. parse <html> Parse the html to get the subject, email address and body of the email. id Get the message id eto Get the message eto email Get the email address parsed out. subject Get the email subject parsed out. body Get the email body parsed out. AUTHOR
Simon Wistow <simon@thegestalt.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2004, Simon Wistow perl v5.10.1 2006-01-03 WWW::Topica::Reply(3pm)