Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to Block/Ban Traffic From Specific Referrer Post 302102744 by osoamor on Friday 12th of January 2007 11:02:10 AM
Old 01-12-2007
How to Block/Ban Traffic From Specific Referrer

I've got a problem site that I need to block all referrers, but if possible, I'd really like to ban all ip's at the same time so that they can't figure out a way around it.

Any ideas?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

block telnet to specific port

Hello All I am running redhat linux 7.2 and would like to know how i can block telnetting to a specified port . say for example i would like to block telnet acesses to port 80. regards Xiamin (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xiamin
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting specific block

Hi Everyone , have a great day i have a file which has almost 20,000 blocks each starting with this particular line " rTCCreditControlRecord " , how can i bring out the 7172 block out of that file Thanks in Anticipation (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dastard
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block incoming traffic FTP from internet using iptables

Hi everybody. I have the next scenary: eth0: WAN eth1: DMZ eth2: LAN I need to block all incoming trafic from the internet through my network LAN using iptables. I have squid but i need to do this using ipatbles. I have been listening about iptables -A FORDAWARD but I am stuck right... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: edeamat
0 Replies

4. Web Development

PHP Help - Delete cookies and redirect back to referrer

I was wondering if any one would be willing to help me with this. I'd like to create a 503 error page using a PHP script that will do the following: - delete all cookies that contains 'something' in the host and 'JSESSIONID' as the cookie name. There are either 1 or 2 cookies that each... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Adrnalnrsh
0 Replies

5. IP Networking

block windows file sharing traffic between networks

I have a LAN for users 192.0.3.0 I have a WAN for servers 192.0.0.0 I have a iptables capable router with a static route from 192.0.3.0 to 192.0.0.0 my problem is SMB file sharing traffic is leaking on to our 192.0.0.0 and causing congestion. I only have one printer IP address that needs... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: herot
13 Replies

6. IP Networking

How does a router directs the internet traffic to a specific host in the private network?

how does a router directs the internet traffic to a specific host in the private network? Example: My PC has ip 192.168.134.100 Router has ip 192.168.134.200 My company's ip 202.52.150.33 When i try to access internet, say google, it traverses from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Arun_Linux
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux bridged firewall - monitor traffic & block IP

Hi All, I successfully configured a DEBIAN Lenny bridged firewall using ebtables. The bridged interface is br0. The ethernet interface are eth0 & eth1 respectively. All the traffic are transparently passing my firewall but i need to find & block temporarily the bandwidth abusers. Can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolatt
1 Replies

8. SCO

OSR 5.0.7 need to block a specific IP

There are huge number of messages in syslog suggesting one of the client's IP is trying to telnet/ssh/pop/imap into the OSR5.0.7 system, it happens every minute or so, see a snippet below Oct 9 13:11:20 myhost popper: (null) at 192.168.1.123 (192.168.1.123): -ERR POP EOF or I/O Error: 25... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
3 Replies

9. Proxy Server

IPtable rules for DNS/http/https traffic for specific hosts only, not working.

Hi there, I have a VPS and am working on a little side project for myself and friend which is a DNS proxy. Everything was great till recently. My VPS IP has been detected by some botnet or something, and I believe SMURF attacks are occuring. The VPS provider keeps shutting down my VPS... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: phi0x
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Add a block of code at the end of a specific block

I need to search for a block with the starting pattern say "tabId": "table_1", and ending pattern say "]" and then add a few lines before "]" "block1":"block_111" "tabId": "table_1", "title":"My title" ..... .... }] how do I achieve it using awk and sed. Thanks, Lakshmi (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lakshmikumari
3 Replies
DELPHFIG(3)						      MBK PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS						       DELPHFIG(3)

NAME
delphfig - delete and free a physical figure ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr SYNOPSYS
#include "mph.h" int delphfig(figname) char *figname; PARAMETER
figname Name of the figure to be deleted DESCRIPTION
delphfig deletes the figure called figname from the list of physical figure in memory. All the lists of elements belonging to the figure are also deleted and freed. RETURN VALUE
delphfig returns 1 if the figure was delete, and 0 if no figure called figname was present in memory. EXAMPLE
#include "mph.h" void delete_na2_y() { if (delphfig("na2_y")) (void)fputs("deleted na2_y successfully", stdout); else (void)fputs("na2_y not present in ram !", stdout); } SEE ALSO
mbk(1), phfig(3), addphfig(3), getphfig(3), loadphfig(3), savephfig(3), flattenphfig(3), rflattenphfig(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1997 DELPHFIG(3)