Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Monitoring Unix systems
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Monitoring Unix systems Post 302099642 by System Shock on Wednesday 13th of December 2006 09:17:31 AM
Old 12-13-2006
the outputs of vmstat, prstat, and iostat can give you what you want, or you can install top. Making the outputs into CSV files wouldn't take much effort with sed.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

eBay Unix systems

I should add a disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the sellers in any way, nor do I have any more knowledge than any other person reading the description about the item. This is simply for your reference. I see a good number of people wanting a SPARC system to play with, and even more that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LivinFree
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

distributers of unix systems

Well i've been looking for some unix systems to download but with all the technical stuff they talk about on the sites i think that it would be betterif i just bought oneat a store so it comeswith directions and stuff, but is there any unix system that will coincidentally run with MS-dos mode? and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shag134
1 Replies

3. SCO

Sharing unix drives from two unix systems

I have two SCO openserver systems, 1 in the US and 1 in the UK. I am setting up a vpn to connect the two local networks that also have windows pc's on them. Is there a way that either unix system can see the hard drive on the other unix system so that I can share data between them. I run a cobol... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rongrout
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

file systems for unix

please someone give me 3 file systems for unix HP-UX version !!! thnks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: androc
2 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Monitoring file systems backup

Hello, I have some questions. There are some File systems which are located on a SAN. There are two scenarios: 1) Some file systems are permanently mounted on certain servers 2) Others are part of a high availability cluster In case of a cluster the needed file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frhling
1 Replies
prj2make(prj2make 1.0)													    prj2make(prj2make 1.0)

NAME
prj2make - Makefile generator from Visual Studio and Sharp Develop solution files. SYNOPSIS
prj2make options file DESCRIPTIOn The prj2make tool will produce Makefiles or NMakefiles from Visual Studio solution files (files ending in .sln or .csproj) or SharpDevelop combine files (files ending in .cmbx or .prjx). This tool is commonly used to compile on Unix source code which has been originally developed with Visual Studio or SharpDevelop. This tool can also be used to convert Visual Studio project files (.sln or .csproj) into Sharp Develop .prjx/.cmbx files, use the `-csproj2prjx' for this. By default prj2make will produce Makefiles suitable to be consumed by Unix Make. If your application needs to target nmake, you can use the option `-isNmake'. OPTIONS
-c , -isCsc Use csc instead of mcs on the generated files. -csproj2prjx Runs in conversion mode, and turns a csproj/sln into a set of prjx/cmbx files. -n , -isNmake Produce makefiles suitable to be used by Nmake. MAILING LISTS
Visit http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list for details. WEB SITE
Visit: http://www.mono-project.com for details SEE ALSO
mcs(1),mono(1),make(1),mono-config(5) prj2make(prj2make 1.0)