Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Monitoring Unix systems
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Monitoring Unix systems Post 302099642 by System Shock on Wednesday 13th of December 2006 09:17:31 AM
Old 12-13-2006
the outputs of vmstat, prstat, and iostat can give you what you want, or you can install top. Making the outputs into CSV files wouldn't take much effort with sed.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

eBay Unix systems

I should add a disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the sellers in any way, nor do I have any more knowledge than any other person reading the description about the item. This is simply for your reference. I see a good number of people wanting a SPARC system to play with, and even more that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LivinFree
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

distributers of unix systems

Well i've been looking for some unix systems to download but with all the technical stuff they talk about on the sites i think that it would be betterif i just bought oneat a store so it comeswith directions and stuff, but is there any unix system that will coincidentally run with MS-dos mode? and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shag134
1 Replies

3. SCO

Sharing unix drives from two unix systems

I have two SCO openserver systems, 1 in the US and 1 in the UK. I am setting up a vpn to connect the two local networks that also have windows pc's on them. Is there a way that either unix system can see the hard drive on the other unix system so that I can share data between them. I run a cobol... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rongrout
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

file systems for unix

please someone give me 3 file systems for unix HP-UX version !!! thnks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: androc
2 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Monitoring file systems backup

Hello, I have some questions. There are some File systems which are located on a SAN. There are two scenarios: 1) Some file systems are permanently mounted on certain servers 2) Others are part of a high availability cluster In case of a cluster the needed file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frhling
1 Replies
mperfmon(1)						      General Commands Manual						       mperfmon(1)

NAME
mperfmon - Mono Performance Counter Monitor SYNOPSIS
mperfmon [--config=FILE] [--report=REPORT_NAME] [--count=NUM] [pid] OPTIONS
--config=FILE Specifies the configuration file to load instead of the default one installed in the same directory as the app. --report=REPORT_NAME Instead of showing the GUI, run in console mode and print a report of the set of counters specified by REPORT_NAME and described in the config file. The report is printed for up to the number of times specified with the --count option. The pid argument is used as the instance name in the performance counters, it is typically the pid of a mono process. --count=NUM Sets the number of times a report is printed in console mode. The default is 2. DESCRIPTION
mperfmon is a tool that allows you to monitor performance counters exposed by Mono processes or by the operating system. With the --report option it can be used on the console, otherwise a GUI is started. In GUI mode each counter added is monitored at user-specified time inter- vals (the default is 1 second) and it is shown in a graph as it changes over time. MAILING LISTS
Visit http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-devel-list for details. WEB SITE
Visit http://www.mono-project.com for details mperfmon(1)