Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Monitoring Unix systems
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Monitoring Unix systems Post 302099612 by gen4ik on Wednesday 13th of December 2006 06:45:53 AM
Old 12-13-2006
Maybe is there anything additional? It's not so much suitable..
Thanks.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

eBay Unix systems

I should add a disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the sellers in any way, nor do I have any more knowledge than any other person reading the description about the item. This is simply for your reference. I see a good number of people wanting a SPARC system to play with, and even more that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: LivinFree
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

distributers of unix systems

Well i've been looking for some unix systems to download but with all the technical stuff they talk about on the sites i think that it would be betterif i just bought oneat a store so it comeswith directions and stuff, but is there any unix system that will coincidentally run with MS-dos mode? and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shag134
1 Replies

3. SCO

Sharing unix drives from two unix systems

I have two SCO openserver systems, 1 in the US and 1 in the UK. I am setting up a vpn to connect the two local networks that also have windows pc's on them. Is there a way that either unix system can see the hard drive on the other unix system so that I can share data between them. I run a cobol... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rongrout
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

file systems for unix

please someone give me 3 file systems for unix HP-UX version !!! thnks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: androc
2 Replies

5. Infrastructure Monitoring

Monitoring file systems backup

Hello, I have some questions. There are some File systems which are located on a SAN. There are two scenarios: 1) Some file systems are permanently mounted on certain servers 2) Others are part of a high availability cluster In case of a cluster the needed file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frhling
1 Replies
GTF(1)							      General Commands Manual							    GTF(1)

NAME
gtf - calculate VESA GTF mode lines SYNOPSIS
gtf h-resolution v-resolution refresh [-v|--verbose] [-f|--fbmode] [-x|--xorgmode] DESCRIPTION
Gtf is a utility for calculating VESA GTF modes. Given the desired horizontal and vertical resolutions and refresh rate (in Hz), the parameters for a matching VESA GTF mode are printed out. Two output formats are supported: mode lines suitable for the Xorg xorg.conf(5) file, and mode parameters suitable for the Linux fbset(8) utility. OPTIONS
-v|--verbose Enable verbose printouts This shows a trace for each step of the computation. -x|--xorgmode Print the mode parameters as Xorg-style mode lines. This is the default format. -f|--fbset Print the mode parameters in a format suitable for fbset(8). SEE ALSO
xorg.conf(5), cvt(1) AUTHOR
Andy Ritger. This program is based on the Generalized Timing Formula (GTF(TM)) Standard Version: 1.0, Revision: 1.0. The GTF Excel(TM) spreadsheet, a sample (and the definitive) implementation of the GTF Timing Standard is available at <ftp://ftp.vesa.org/pub/GTF/VTF_V1R1.xls>. X Version 11 xorg-server 1.12.4 GTF(1)