Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: desktop cube
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers desktop cube Post 302093341 by bebop1111116 on Wednesday 18th of October 2006 09:39:40 PM
Old 10-18-2006
desktop cube

hey. i was wondering if some one could tell me how to get install this on my open suse linux.

http://en.opensuse.org/Xgl

it looks pretty handy, but im new to linux and im unsure how to proceed.

thanks

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

i cant get to my desktop

i just tryed to install solaris 10.. it installed fine.. but when i restarted it and tried to use it.. i get a message that says: The X server cannot be started on display :0... what do i do? :confused: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hiimcody1
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cant get into desktop

I am a newb linux user. And i am running suse 9.3 pro. When i first installed it a couple of days ago, it booted into the desktop fine the first four or five times. And not when i turn on my computer and boot linux and loads the devices, then it prompts me... UserName: Password: (which... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: derekmpage
1 Replies

3. Ubuntu

how to insert JPEG on each side of the cube using openGl

Hi all, i have the program to rotate the cube using openGL. i want to insert J PEG on each side of the rotating cube using openGL in C... please guide me,,any answer will appreciated.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ravikishore
1 Replies

4. Programming

How to insert JPEG on each side of the cube using openGL in C

Hi, how to insert JPEG on each side of the cube using OpenGL in C language.. i have a program for cube.. guide me ,,, any answer will valuable.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ravikishore
3 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Which OS you use for Desktop

I am on Solaris 10 cat /etc/release Solaris 10 10/09 s10x_u8wos_08a X86 Copyright 2009 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Use is subject to license terms. Assembled 16 September 2009 (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
16 Replies