Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: using fmli to create menu's
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting using fmli to create menu's Post 302091145 by anbu23 on Friday 29th of September 2006 10:18:59 AM
Old 09-29-2006
can you show us Hosts.data file ?
can you show us the values in m0 and $ARG1 ?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

using CD command in fmli

I was not able to use "cd" command in fmli....can anyone help ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Claude
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Fmli Signal/trap

Does anyone know how to program signals in fmli? My fmli script goes in loop when the telnet session is closed. When I start the script from the prompt the issue do not happen. But when it is started by the login process it hags. That's why I want to program the SIGHUP to exit/finish the script.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marcos Brito
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

fmli functions?

Hi all I am trying to create a Form that takes a user entered Directory name and if the Directory does not exist then I create it. I have managed to set the descriptor done=`mkdir "$F1";update` to make the directory but really require the form done to run a function that will have the steps; ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: craigmckeeman
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

using fmli to create menu's

I am currently having a problem creating a dynamic Menu that reads in from a file and appends this Menu list with an exit menu item. the syntax I am using to create the dynamic Menu is menu="$ARG1 Host names" `cat Hosts.data | regex '^(''.*)$0$' ' name="$m0" action=open Menu.Login.mnu... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: craigmckeeman
0 Replies

5. Programming

FMLI on Suse

Anyone knows a FMLI package for Suse? I have bunch of screens, menu and lists on FMLI and, as much as I know, There is no FMLI facility on Suse. Any better suggestion than converting all of them in Shell script? :confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Marcos Brito
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can someone show me how to create a menu?

Can someone show me how to create a menu? I want a script someone who is not unix literate can use, with some simple commands like ls -al a directory or find files based on a date, does anyone know how to make a simple menu ? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: taekwondo
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How Do I Create A Multi Line Menu Variable?

I want something that would show up basically like: Menu ----- 1) Option 1 2) Option 2 3) Option 3 Pick one: I tried menu = " Menu \r\n ----- \r\n 1)Option 1 \r\n..............etc etc etc" but that didnt work (just got the whole menu one one line, with the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SoVi3t
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Need to create a menu.lst for Solaris 11 Express, OpenSUSE 11.3 & Windows Vista

I have partitioned and installed Windows Vista, OpenSUSE and Solaris 11 Express on a LapTop hardDrive. However I am not able to boot OpenSUSE 11.3 although I have it in menu.lst which I put in a Solaris partition directory /rpool/boot/grub. Could someone tell me how to go about it. See what I did... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tenyhwa
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in create menu with 3 sub menu using the case command

hi all i am a newbie to this is there any examples on creating a main menu with 3 sub menu main menu -> option a , b and c a menu -> option 1 ,2 and 3 b menu -> option 1 ,2 c menu -> option 1 ,2 i am getting headache as my code kept getting unexpected EOF ---------- Post... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chercm
0 Replies
Menu::Item(3pm) 					User Contributed Perl Documentation					   Menu::Item(3pm)

NAME
Tk::Menu::Item - Base class for Menu items SYNOPSIS
require Tk::Menu::Item; my $but = $menu->Button(...); $but->configure(...); my $what = $but->cget(); package Whatever; require Tk::Menu::Item; @ISA = qw(Tk::Menu::Item); sub PreInit { my ($class,$menu,$info) = @_; $info->{'-xxxxx'} = ... my $y = delete $info->{'-yyyy'}; } DESCRIPTION
Tk::Menu::Item is the base class from which Tk::Menu::Button, Tk::Menu::Cascade, Tk::Menu::Radiobutton and Tk::Menu::Checkbutton are derived. There is also a Tk::Menu::Separator. Constructors are declared so that $menu->Button(...) etc. do what you would expect. The "-label" option is pre-processed allowing ~ to be prefixed to the character to derive a "-underline" value. Thus $menu->Button(-label => 'Goto ~Home',...) is equivalent to $menu->Button(-label => 'Goto Home', -underline => 6, ...) The "Cascade" menu item creates a sub-menu and accepts these options: -menuitems A list of items for the sub-menu. Within this list (which is also accepted by Menu and Menubutton) the first two elements of each item should be the "constructor" name and the label: -menuitems => [ [Button => '~Quit', -command => [destroy => $mw]], [Checkbutton => '~Oil', -variable => $oil], ] -postcommand A callback to be invoked before posting the menu. -tearoff Specifies whether sub-menu can be torn-off or not. -menuvar Scalar reference that will be set to the newly-created sub-menu. The returned object is currently a blessed reference to an array of two items: the containing Menu and the 'label'. Methods "configure" and "cget" are mapped onto underlying "entryconfigure" and "entrycget". The main purpose of the OO interface is to allow derived item classes to be defined which pre-set the options used to create a more basic item. BUGS
This OO interface is very new. Using the label as the "key" is a problem for separaror items which don't have one. The alternative would be to use an index into the menu but that is a problem if items are deleted (or inserted other than at the end). There should probably be a PostInit entry point too, or a more widget like defered 'configure'. perl v5.14.2 2010-05-29 Menu::Item(3pm)