Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Online user list script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Online user list script Post 302088170 by Necrologist on Saturday 9th of September 2006 09:26:27 PM
Old 09-09-2006
Online user list script (topic deleted)

I decided to delete the first post since it was againt the forum rules

Last edited by Necrologist; 09-11-2006 at 12:20 AM..

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

checking the heartbeat of the online user

hello, Can anyone please tell me how can i check the availability of the online user in a client-server environtment. This is for a program where lakhs of client are connected to the server and the server has to check the availability of the every client in every minute. So polling every client... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shushilmore
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to get list of user into an array in perl script

Hi, cut -d: -f1,3 /etc/group >rpt.out I have a doubt in perl. right i am getting list of group user id into rpt.out file. instead i need to store it as an array in perl script. could you please tell me how can i get list of user into an array in perl script.. thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solo123
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to ignore the user from list of users

Hi, I have a situation where I want to ignore few users from list of users and print rest of user in log file. say, I want to ignore aaa, bbb, ccc, ddd .. ppp from list of 20 user (do not want to include) What is the good command or any script? Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sumit30
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

time duration of being online of a particular user given the user name

in a multi user system of 3 users X,Y,Z, if i know that X is presently online, is it possible to determine for how long has he been online? i mean the time duration (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arindamlive
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

is there a command to see when the last time a user has been online if they arent?

When I use who it shows who is online and from what time they logged in but is there a way I can see the last time someone was logged on if they aren't online? Is it with the who command? thx (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: subway69
11 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Help with ksh script to list, then cp files from a user input date range

Hi, I'm quite new to ksh scripting, can someone help me with this. Requirements: I need to create a script that list the files from a user input date range. e. g. format of file: *c1*log.2012-12-22-14-00* *c1*log.2012-12-22-14-00* *c1*log.2012-12-22-14-00*... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chococrunch6
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Active User List Script

Hello guys ! I tried a script to list all the active users in the current server in AIX who | grep '^user' this displays the entire line ... All I need is only the user list I found a command for linux using grep -o word grep -o was not recognized in AIX Can you guys help me out ? Use... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varun aravinth
2 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)