Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Explor the Unix server on Windows Client machine Post 302088136 by boppr6470 on Friday 8th of September 2006 08:01:42 PM
Old 09-08-2006
Hmmm

I've had good luck running the "Hummingbird Connectivy"
Gives a nice Windows explorer look alike Ftp window.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Windows Client Vs Unix Server?

i have written a TCP client server application in c under unix. The windows systems should also be alowed to connect to the TCP server running on linux.So i wrote a small client application in VB using winsock. The client and server works fine in the linux environment. When i tried to connect the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: collins
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

VPN client (windows Box),and Server (Unix Box)

If I want to access unix box via VPN tunnel,from windows box. What sould I configure on the windows client PC, and what should I enable on the Unix Server box ? I am using Solaris V10 intel platform, and I am using windows XP, and 2003 for client (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zillah
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

If a is windows gui ( client), b is a unix gui ( Server for a) and c is a shell scrip

Hello all, 1) I want to have a GUI application that will call Unix shell scripts, 2) that GUI application should be able to reside on windows ( if possible) and then call Unix shell script either directly or through a server residing on unix. That is for example. If a is windows gui (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hchivukula
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to remotely administer/validate UNIX server via Windows machine?

Hi there--I think this is more of a Windows question, but I think many of you might be able to help me out: I have a UNIX web server and a Windows machine. I'm trying to script the following tasks so that they can be run from the Windows machine (via a batch file): 1. Shutdown web services... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sohungry73
5 Replies

5. Linux

down load file from unix server to Windows machine.

I need to download a script from Unix box to my PC. I don't have FTP installed on that machine and I am not able to connect to the server using ftp <Server Name>. I am not supposed to install any software on the server but still need to download the file. Heard that we have a secured ftp option... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandu_kalari
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Windows machine with NFS-Client

Hi all expert, can anybody know how to export windows user home directory on NFS server so user can access there files from windows as well as Linux. In short configure windows machine with an NFS client is there any third party software & how 2 configure it . Any idea. Thanks in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jagnikam
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sync files between unix client and windows 2003 server

Hi everybody... I want to sync files between unix client machine and windows 2003 server machine. I thought of using Cygwin for windows server and then rsync between two to sync files, but have come to know that might be Cygwin will not be able to handle multiple clients request.... Can any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lokeshsingla
2 Replies

8. Solaris

machine server and machine client

Hello, i need to create a communication between two machines solaris 2 installed in VM workstation; to begin with NFS and do these : Machine A : share -F nfs /opt and in Machine B : mount -F nfs machineA:/opt /mnt also share -F nfs -o rw=machineB /opt and in B mount -F nfs... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: herbich1985
0 Replies

9. IP Networking

How to transfer files from UNIX server to windows machine or vice versa using ftp or sftp commands?

hi, i want to write a shell script code which transfers files from a directory in unix server to a directory in a windows machine.. can any1 give me a sample code which uses ftp or sftp command.. thanks very much, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Little
3 Replies

10. Linux

Unable to connect to Server machine from a client machine using ftp service

Hi, Could you please help me with the below issue.. I'm running RHEL6 OS on both server (192.168.0.10) and client machines (192.168.0.1). I'm trying to connect to server from the client machine using ftp service. I have installed vsftpd daemon on both the machines. I'm getting... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: raosr020
4 Replies
HWND(3TK)						       Tk Library Procedures							 HWND(3TK)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_GetHWND, Tk_AttachHWND - manage interactione between the Windows handle and an X window SYNOPSIS
#include <tkPlatDecls.h> HWND Tk_GetHWND(window) Window Tk_AttachHWND(tkwin, hwnd) ARGUMENTS
Window window (in) X token for window. Tk_Window tkwin (in) Tk window for window. HWND hwnd (in) Windows HWND for window. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Tk_GetHWND returns the Windows HWND identifier for X Windows window given by window. Tk_AttachHWND binds the Windows HWND identifier to the specified Tk_Window given by tkwin. It returns an X Windows window that encapsulates the HWND. KEYWORDS
identifier, window ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+-----------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Availability | SUNWTk | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Interface Stability | Uncommitted | +--------------------+-----------------+ NOTES
Source for Tk is available on http://opensolaris.org. Tk 8.0 HWND(3TK)