Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: tracking user action
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users tracking user action Post 302087764 by xitrum on Tuesday 5th of September 2006 02:46:19 PM
Old 09-05-2006
Hi,

We have an oracle account and share among admin.
each of us login as individual name, then su - oracle.
Therefore it is hard to know who deleted the files.
Where can I set the history file with more detail of ip address login or time of files was removed.

thanks,

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

action command

Hi.. When i refered the script /etc/rc.sysinit... i found the "action commands" like But this is not working in my shells.. the following error is coming... Please anybody help Thanks in advance esham (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: esham
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Command Tracking

Hi, OS: Solaris9, SPARC Is there any way I can track the commands run by users from the shell prompt? Example: Somebody is deleting files from the system. Who it is is a mystery. That person obviously does not use bash prompt so there is no history. Is there anyway I can find out who... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahatma
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Tracking user

dear all, I'm facing problem that is i have noticed from few days back that some body is deleting and making changes in the file from developement server where i'm working(in unix) so i want to track that who is using the server, what performancr they are doing and each every thing which r... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: panknil
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Tracking down the problem

Is there a way to track down what process is sending to a certain port? I have some thing pounding the network with requests to a multicast IP that doesn't exist. I have shut down all comms related processes and yet it is still there. Need a way to track the port or IP back to the process. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mattmanuel
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Tracking user access

Hi, An important file in my solaris server has been deleted. Is there any way that i can find out when was that file deleted and what user account was used to delete the file.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saharookiedba
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Tracking Process to a particular

I've tried to see what I can find on my own but I'm coming up with goose eggs. Basically I was wondering if there was a way of querying the scheduler (or something similar) to track a process back to a particular CPU it's executing on at the time of the command. ps has a "cpu" output option but... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thmnetwork
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

multiple action!

lets explain it easy by showing the initial file and desired file: I've a file such this that contains: initial_file: 31/12/2011 23:46:08 38.6762 43.689 14.16 Ml 3.1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oreka18
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

Tracking what commands were executed after sudo to another user

All team members has sudo access to user "batch55". Need to track all the commands used by team members after sudo to "batch55". Using HP-UX and ksh shell in our environment. How can i acheive this? Thanks In Advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkatababu
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i TRAP a user Logout action?

When the temp user logs in i see his session as below. # who root pts/0 2017-08-18 08:32 (121.87.51.113) temp pts/1 2017-08-18 09:06 (121.87.51.113) root pts/2 2017-08-18 08:59 (121.87.51.113) When he logs out by either firing exit command or closing the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
3 Replies
MP4TRACK(1)							  MP4v2 Utilities						       MP4TRACK(1)

NAME
mp4track - manual page for mp4track - MP4v2 2.0.0 SYNOPSIS
mp4track [OPTION]... [PARAMETERS]... ACTION file... DESCRIPTION
For each mp4 file specified, perform the specified ACTION. An action must be specified. Some options are not applicable to some actions. ACTIONS --list list all tracks in mp4 --enabled BOOL set trak.tkhd.flags (enabled bit) --inmovie BOOL set trak.tkhd.flags (inMovie bit) --inpreview BOOL set trak.tkhd.flags (inPreview bit) --layer NUM set trak.tkhd.layer --altgroup NUM set trak.tkhd.alternate_group --volume FLOAT set trak.tkhd.volume --width FLOAT set trak.tkhd.width --height FLOAT set trak.tkhd.height --language CODE set trak.mdia.mdhd.language --hdlrname STR set trak.mdia.hdlr.name --udtaname STR set trak.udta.name.value --udtaname-remove remove trak.udta.name atom --colr-list list all colr-boxes in mp4 --colr-add add colr-box to a video track --colr-set set colr-box parms --colr-remove remove colr-box from track --pasp-list list all pasp-boxes in mp4 --pasp-add add pasp-box to a video track --pasp-set set pasp-box parms --pasp-remove remove pasp-box from track PARAMETERS --track-any act on any/all tracks --track-index IDX act on track index IDX --track-id ID act on track id ID --colr-parms CSV where CSV is IDX1,IDX2,IDX3 --colr-parm-hd equivalent to --colr-parms=1,1,1 --colr-parm-sd equivalent to --colr-parms=6,1,6 --pasp-parms CSV where CSV is hSPACING,vSPACING OPTIONS -z, --optimize optimize mp4 file after modification -y, --dryrun do not actually create or modify any files -k, --keepgoing continue batch processing even after errors -o, --overwrite overwrite existing files when creating -f, --force force overwrite even if file is read-only -q, --quiet equivalent to --verbose 0 -d, --debug NUM increase debug or long-option to set NUM -v, --verbose NUM increase verbosity or long-option to set NUM -h, --help print brief help or long-option for extended help --version print version information and exit DEBUG LEVELS (for raw mp4 file I/O) 0 supressed 1 add warnings and errors (default) 2 add table details 3 add implicits 4 everything VERBOSE LEVELS 0 warnings and errors 1 normal informative messages (default) 2 more informative messages 3 everything mp4track - MP4v2 2.0.0 June 2012 MP4TRACK(1)