Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Getting image properties
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Getting image properties Post 302085994 by jim mcnamara on Monday 21st of August 2006 04:53:32 PM
Old 08-21-2006
We are both sending you the same message: use libraries. Corona688 even has offered code - I'd go for it.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Directory properties

I have set up php shop and it required command line access which i have I executed the install.pl script and everything went OK but when I tried to access the admin foler via the www @ www.helloni.co.uk/shophtml/admin/ i get a forbidden error. I know I have to change the attribs of the folder... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: trekker
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do properties effect script?

Hi, I have noticed that rm -if will perform completely different to rm -fi. Whats the pattern of how I put my options to the script in relation to how it will act. i.e rm -fi treat the remove as interative but rm -if treats it as forced Thansk, Chris. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chiefos
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create an Ignite image on tape from Online IgniteUX image

Hi, (HP-UX 11.11) I need to create a tape image of an igniteUX image created on our igniteUX server. That is to say. I have a "Online" image of the igniteUX of the targeted system but I now need to copy it to a useable TAPE (igniteUX) image so i can build an other server from it that is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

properties for vi

Hi, I have a simple problem in vi of which I dont know the solution. I have a file of 2000 lines. But when I open the file in vi, it only displays 20 lines and I have to use ctrl-f to see next lines. How do change the screen settings in vi? I want to see screen full text. stty rows... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shriashishpatil
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Array Properties

Hi All, I have a code below but i have problems trying to execute "cat $jpg". Can anybody give me any advise? Is there something wrong with my syntax ? #!/bin/csh set qqq = 123 set www = 456 set jpg = ( $qqq $www ) cat $jpg Output: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raynon
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

Depot file properties

Hi How can we identify the informations like Author, meta data, dependency and other information from a depot file? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sethumadhavan
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File properties

Hi , I do have a line in my code as follows: if ] ; then ... else ... fi What does the -z does ? Similarly there is -s in some other part of the code. I guess there are many options like this.. Can anybody please tell what all options are available and what do they mean ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: risshanth
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

reading in properties file

Hi Am new to this scripting stuff so bear with me. I got a script made now that reads in a properties file. The properties file is in the following format: 256= Bos, Sea, FRa 128= HEL I want to be able to read in each line of the file and split out the letter fields by the numbered field. This... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsekvsek
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching image files to create one image

Hi, I have two sets of image files. Both sets have names A to Z but set 1 ends with .cdt.png and set 2 ends with .matrix.png. I want set 1 to match with set 2 if the names match (i.e. A.cdt.png will match with A.matrix.png) and with the convert image tool (program for images), it will merge the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
6 Replies
stream(1)						      General Commands Manual							 stream(1)

NAME
stream - a lightweight tool to stream one or more pixel components of the image or portion of the image to your choice of storage formats. SYNOPSIS
stream [options] input-file output-file OVERVIEW
Stream is a lightweight tool to stream one or more pixel components of the image or portion of the image to your choice of storage formats. It writes the pixel components as they are read from the input image a row at a time making stream desirable when working with large images or when you require raw pixel components. For more information about the stream command, point your browser to file:///usr/share/doc/packages/ImageMagick/www/stream.html or http://www.imagemagick.org/script/stream.php. DESCRIPTION
Image Settings: -authenticate value decrypt image with this password -channel type apply option to select image channels -colorspace type alternate image colorspace -compress type type of pixel compression when writing the image -define format:option define one or more image format options -density geometry horizontal and vertical density of the image -depth value image depth -extract geometry extract area from image -identify identify the format and characteristics of the image -interlace type type of image interlacing scheme -interpolate method pixel color interpolation method -limit type value pixel cache resource limit -map components one or more pixel components -monitor monitor progress -quantize colorspace reduce colors in this colorspace -quiet suppress all warning messages -regard-warnings pay attention to warning messages -sampling-factor geometry horizontal and vertical sampling factor -seed value seed a new sequence of pseudo-random numbers -set attribute value set an image attribute -size geometry width and height of image -storage-type type pixel storage type -transparent-color color transparent color -verbose print detailed information about the image -virtual-pixel method virtual pixel access method Miscellaneous Options: -debug events display copious debugging information -help print program options -log format format of debugging information -list type print a list of supported option arguments -version print version information By default, the image format of `file' is determined by its magic number. To specify a particular image format, precede the filename with an image format name and a colon (i.e. ps:image) or specify the image type as the filename suffix (i.e. image.ps). Specify 'file' as '-' for standard input or output. SEE ALSO
ImageMagick(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1999-2010 ImageMagick Studio LLC. Additional copyrights and licenses apply to this software, see file:///usr/share/doc/pack- ages/ImageMagick/www/license.html or http://www.imagemagick.org/script/license.php ImageMagick Date: 2009/01/10 01:00:00 stream(1)