Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Getting image properties
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Getting image properties Post 302085994 by jim mcnamara on Monday 21st of August 2006 04:53:32 PM
Old 08-21-2006
We are both sending you the same message: use libraries. Corona688 even has offered code - I'd go for it.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Directory properties

I have set up php shop and it required command line access which i have I executed the install.pl script and everything went OK but when I tried to access the admin foler via the www @ www.helloni.co.uk/shophtml/admin/ i get a forbidden error. I know I have to change the attribs of the folder... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: trekker
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How do properties effect script?

Hi, I have noticed that rm -if will perform completely different to rm -fi. Whats the pattern of how I put my options to the script in relation to how it will act. i.e rm -fi treat the remove as interative but rm -if treats it as forced Thansk, Chris. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chiefos
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Create an Ignite image on tape from Online IgniteUX image

Hi, (HP-UX 11.11) I need to create a tape image of an igniteUX image created on our igniteUX server. That is to say. I have a "Online" image of the igniteUX of the targeted system but I now need to copy it to a useable TAPE (igniteUX) image so i can build an other server from it that is not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrek
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

properties for vi

Hi, I have a simple problem in vi of which I dont know the solution. I have a file of 2000 lines. But when I open the file in vi, it only displays 20 lines and I have to use ctrl-f to see next lines. How do change the screen settings in vi? I want to see screen full text. stty rows... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shriashishpatil
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Array Properties

Hi All, I have a code below but i have problems trying to execute "cat $jpg". Can anybody give me any advise? Is there something wrong with my syntax ? #!/bin/csh set qqq = 123 set www = 456 set jpg = ( $qqq $www ) cat $jpg Output: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Raynon
2 Replies

6. HP-UX

Depot file properties

Hi How can we identify the informations like Author, meta data, dependency and other information from a depot file? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sethumadhavan
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File properties

Hi , I do have a line in my code as follows: if ] ; then ... else ... fi What does the -z does ? Similarly there is -s in some other part of the code. I guess there are many options like this.. Can anybody please tell what all options are available and what do they mean ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: risshanth
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

reading in properties file

Hi Am new to this scripting stuff so bear with me. I got a script made now that reads in a properties file. The properties file is in the following format: 256= Bos, Sea, FRa 128= HEL I want to be able to read in each line of the file and split out the letter fields by the numbered field. This... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vsekvsek
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

matching image files to create one image

Hi, I have two sets of image files. Both sets have names A to Z but set 1 ends with .cdt.png and set 2 ends with .matrix.png. I want set 1 to match with set 2 if the names match (i.e. A.cdt.png will match with A.matrix.png) and with the convert image tool (program for images), it will merge the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kylle345
6 Replies
Tk_ImageChanged(3)					       Tk Library Procedures						Tk_ImageChanged(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_ImageChanged - notify widgets that image needs to be redrawn SYNOPSIS
#include <tk.h> Tk_ImageChanged(imageMaster, x, y, width, height, imageWidth, imageHeight) ARGUMENTS
Tk_ImageMaster imageMaster (in) Token for image, which was passed to image's createProc when the image was created. int x (in) X-coordinate of upper-left corner of region that needs redisplay (measured from upper-left corner of image). int y (in) Y-coordinate of upper-left corner of region that needs redisplay (measured from upper-left corner of image). int width (in) Width of region that needs to be redrawn, in pixels. int height (in) Height of region that needs to be redrawn, in pixels. int imageWidth (in) Current width of image, in pixels. int imageHeight (in) Current height of image, in pixels. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
An image manager calls Tk_ImageChanged for an image whenever anything happens that requires the image to be redrawn. As a result of call- ing Tk_ImageChanged, any widgets using the image are notified so that they can redisplay themselves appropriately. The imageMaster argu- ment identifies the image, and x, y, width, and height specify a rectangular region within the image that needs to be redrawn. imageWidth and imageHeight specify the image's (new) size. An image manager should call Tk_ImageChanged during its createProc to specify the image's initial size and to force redisplay if there are existing instances for the image. If any of the pixel values in the image should change later on, Tk_ImageChanged should be called again with x, y, width, and height values that cover all the pixels that changed. If the size of the image should change, then Tk_ImageChanged must be called to indicate the new size, even if no pixels need to be redisplayed. SEE ALSO
Tk_CreateImageType KEYWORDS
images, redisplay, image size changes Tk 4.0 Tk_ImageChanged(3)