Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux How I will check wheather my linux benchmark results are OK Post 302077411 by Corona688 on Wednesday 21st of June 2006 10:44:50 PM
Old 06-21-2006
Call me crazy, but you just might be able to look at other benchmarks in the linux benchmarks thread...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to determine wheather a connect is alive

hi , how to determine wheather a connect is alive without bring about traffic in client/server network? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: toddor
3 Replies

2. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Intel Benchmark Test: Linux Goes to 600,000

For story: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=75&ncid=738&e=9&u=/nf/20030606/tc_nf/21680 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Linux

Benchmark for Linux

I work in a computer company which sells computer configurations and parts of them. And I want to give a choice to customers. If they want to buy a PC with Linux installed, not Windows. But I find difficult to test the Graphic Cards in Linux OS. I have searched the web and I didn't found any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vlatkop
2 Replies

4. Linux Benchmarks

Results for Linux Benchmarks

Hi, I was trying to build Linux Benchmarks with latest Intel C++ Compiler. When I used -ipo (inter-procedural optimization) option, arithmetic test (arith.c) failed on execution. The problem is Intel compiler's advanced optimization option (-ipo) optimizes much more than expected and this... (50 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpjain
50 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

linux ISQL and MSSQL unload results to file

Hello, I am using suse 10.1 and isql from unixodbc to connect to a MS SQL server. I got everything to work fine. What do I need to unload the results from the sql to a file? I attempted to put unload to in my sql statement but got a error. I don't see in the isql help where it has a option to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: benefactr
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux script - Crazy results

Here is my script: # # Capture the current directory. export -p CurrentDir="`pwd`" echo $CurrentDir # # Capture the new directory name in the form YYYYMMDD. export -p DateDir="`date +"%Y%m%d"`" echo $DateDir # # Store the desired target directory. export -p... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: imprimisxo
6 Replies

7. Red Hat

Linux ls -L Results

I seem to be somewhat baffled by the results of the -L option of the ls command on our new Linux system. I have a symbolic link defined like the following: ptmawpmfld.sqr as /u21/xxxx/m/moranp1/yyyy/fixpaths/tests20091218/awpmfld.sqr When I issue the command ls -l ptmawpmfld.sqr, I see the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ptmoran
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

To check wheather a file is downloaded completely or not

I will have two files (which were in .txt format) ftp'ed to a specified directory, from where my ksh picks up each file at a time and starts processing it. So i need to write a script which as soon as find a file should check wheather it is download completely or not. If it is still downloading... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vpv0002
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

LINUX SORT command chops results

I am trying to sort a file . The file looks like this: DDFF 2 /ztpfrepos/pgr/load DDFQ 2 /ztpfrepos/pgr/load DDFX 2 /ztpfrepos/pgr/load DDUA 2 /ztpfrepos/pgr/load My command: sort -k1 /home/c153507/Bin/OPL1.txt -o /home/c153507/Bin/OPL1.txt The results are OK except for one line where... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yahalom
4 Replies

10. Cybersecurity

Is there an Automated script for CIS CentOS Linux 7 Benchmark please?

Hi, Apologies if this is not right section to post my requirement. We have a requirement to enhance our Centos 7 Servers' security as per "CIS CentOS Linux 7 Benchmark" ( CIS WorkBench / Home ) that provides guidance for establishing a secure configuration posture for CentOS 7. Just... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
2 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences exist compared to the "URI" class interface: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclass of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs. o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path: same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc: same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery: same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components: same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters) o $url->params and $url->eparams methods o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag: same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords: same as $uri->query_keywords o $url->localpath and friends map to $uri->file. o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr: same as $uri->to for mailto URI o $url->groupart method for news URI o $url->article: same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.16.2 2012-02-11 URI::URL(3)