Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: member titles
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators member titles Post 296 by Neo on Monday 20th of November 2000 11:30:12 AM
Old 11-20-2000
<B>
Junior Member (Minimum Posts: 0)
<BR>
Member (Minimum Posts: 30)
<BR>
Senior Member (Minimum Posts: 100)
</B>

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

access windows titles of a X11 application

Hi, Do you think there a way to get the windows titles of an X11 application with multiple windows on AIX? I have only the application's process id, but I can use shell and C++ programming. I am looking for a hint/links to explore. Thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lolal500
0 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Who is The First Member !!!

Hello Admins Just tell me who is the first member of this forum. Regards, Awadhesh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Awadhesh
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Output a list of five books with their filename titles into one file

Dear unix forum, could I output a list of five books with their file name titles into one file? In order o output all the contents of all the files with their file names there was: find . -type f | while read x; echo -e "\n$x";cat "$x";done > бетховен.txt In spite of them being successively... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xcislav
5 Replies
shevek::refbase(3)					     Library Functions Manual						shevek::refbase(3)

NAME
shevek::refbase - Base class for classes which want reference counting through Glib::RefPtr. SYNOPSIS
#include <refbase.hh> Inherited by shevek::avahi, shevek::avahi::browser, shevek::closure, shevek::dl, shevek::fd [virtual], shevek::process, shevek::server< client, serverdata > [virtual], shevek::server< client, serverdata >::connection [virtual], and shevek::shm< T >. Public Member Functions template<typename _T > Glib::RefPtr< _T > cast_dynamic () Identical to GLib::RefPtr <>::cast_dynamic, but nicer to type. Protected Member Functions refbase () Constructor, increments reference count. virtual ~refbase () Destructor, decrements reference count and destroys the object if it reaches 0. template<typename T > Glib::RefPtr< T > refptr_this () Get a RefPtr to this, protected because only members should need it. Friends class Glib::RefPtr Detailed Description Base class for classes which want reference counting through Glib::RefPtr. Member Function Documentation template<typename T > Glib::RefPtr< T > shevek::refbase::refptr_this () [protected] Get a RefPtr to this, protected because only members should need it. This function allows member functions, which have a pointer to the object, but not a Glib::RefPtr, to pass a RefPtr to others. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libshevek from the source code. libshevek Fri May 11 2012 shevek::refbase(3)