Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: change CRT resolution
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers change CRT resolution Post 29440 by ggenevrier on Monday 7th of October 2002 04:25:16 AM
Old 10-07-2002
Question change CRT resolution

Hello

I want change my CRT resolution from 1152x900x** to 1280x1024x75 on a Solaris platform but I try "/usr/sbin/m64config" and "/usr/sbin/ffbconfig" command, the both commands failed :-(

In the /dev/fbs/ directory there is juste one file : cgsix0

have you got a solution to my customer problem...

thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to change display resolution

Hi, I would like to know how to change the display resolution in solaris on sparc. Can anyone please help me. Regards, Raja (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: RajaRC
3 Replies

2. Solaris

How to change CDE screen resolution?

I searched and found something about kdmconfig, but it's not installed. Isn't there an easy way to change the screen resolution in the CDE by right clicking or anything like that (like in Linux's KDE)? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lyonsd
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change display resolution in UnixV4.0D

I would like to know how to change the display resolution in UnixV4.0D. Can anyone please help me. Regards, Avgust (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: avgust
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot change my display to high resolution

Hi all, i am one of the newbies with linux. i just install the Enterprise AS on my ibm z60t. I am trying to change the color setting to hight resolution, unfortunately, it does not work. it works only with the 256 color setting. It seems the widescreen or the vga card of my notebook does not... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanlen
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SuSE Linux 9.0 resolution change

Hello, We have a Suse Linux 9.0 box at work and I need to change the video resolution on it. We have command line interface only. Can someone please tell me how to go about doing so? Thanks, (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
0 Replies

6. Debian

Change resolution problem

Hi gurus I have notebook with connected external monitor. output of my xrandr looks like Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 2960 x 1050, maximum 2960 x 1050 VGA connected 1680x1050+1280+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y axis) 478mm x 300mm 1680x1050 60.0*+ 1280x1024 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: wakatana
2 Replies

7. Linux

How to change screen Resolution?

Dear all I install Cent OS 5.5 ( Linux OS), with bshell and also Windows OS on the my laptop (ASUA) maximum screen resolution in Windows OS is 1024*760 but in Cent OS 5.5 is 800 *600, I have a program that is necessary to install on Cent OS and I have problem with other Linux distributions... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mkhorami76
2 Replies

8. AIX

Change AIX display resolution ?

Hello, Running X on AIX local display - want to change resolution. On Linux for example I used xrandr. ? thanks Vilius (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vilius
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Resolution Won't Change on Headless Linux Box?

Hello All, Wasn't sure if I was supposed to post this under Hardware so posting here... Device: CuBox-i OS: OpenSuSE 13.1 Uname: Linux CuBox-PC 3.14.14-cubox-i #1 SMP Sat Sep 13 03:48:24 UTC 2014 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux Window Manager: XFCE Display Manager: lightdm (*XDM?) I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrm5102
2 Replies
iprsetup(8)						      System Manager's Manual						       iprsetup(8)

NAME
iprsetup - Internet Protocol router setup SYNOPSIS
/usr/sbin/iprsetup -s /usr/sbin/iprsetup -sd /usr/sbin/iprsetup -r /usr/sbin/iprsetup -rd /usr/sbin/iprsetup -fvalue /usr/sbin/iprsetup -fvalued /usr/sbin/iprsetup -d OPTIONS
Sets ipforwarding and ipgateway to one, which means the system functions as an IP router. This option cannot be combined with the -r option. Resets ipforwarding and ipgateway to zero, which means the system does not function as an IP router. This option cannot be com- bined with the -s and -f options. Sets ipforwarding and ipgateway to one (like the -s option), and also sets ipfirewall to one, which means the system functions as an IP firewall. Additionally, sets ipsrcroute and ipchkredirects according to the specified value. The fol- lowing table shows the valid values and their meaning: ---------------------------------------------------------- Value Meaning ---------------------------------------------------------- 0 Sets both ipsrcroute and ipchkredirects to zero 1 Sets ipsrcroute to zero and ipchkredirects to one 2 Sets ipsrcroute to one and ipchkredirects to zero 3 Sets both ipsrcroute and ipchkredirects to one ---------------------------------------------------------- This option cannot be combined with the -r option. Only application gateways for firewall services use this option. Displays the values of ipforwarding and ipgateway. The values are displayed after the values are changed when combined with the -s, -r, and -f options. DESCRIPTION
The iprsetup command sets the ipgateway and ipforwarding variables in the running kernel allowing your system to function as an Internet Protocol router. When ipfirewall variable is set to one, the following variables are also set: Indicates whether IP source-routed packets are accepted (1) or dropped immediately (0). Indicates whether ICMP Redirect messages are authenticated (1) or accepted with no authentication (0). The iprsetup command is automatically executed by netsetup when you configure your network daemons. It is also executed by the /sbin/init.d/inet script when you reboot your system or restart the network on your system. FILES
Contains the /usr/sbin/iprsetup command Contains the /usr/sbin/iprsetup command SEE ALSO
Network Administration iprsetup(8)