Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CDROM Woes
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers CDROM Woes Post 29383 by Jai on Friday 4th of October 2002 03:02:36 PM
Old 10-04-2002
No good, its not recogizing at all .. Even the User guide (LED flash table) indicates that the disc has not mounted which is because there are no drivers.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Network Woes!! Please help! :confused:

Hello, We have an old Axil running SunOS Release 5.5.1. Recently, we updated our network, so the gateway and domain changed. Our network admin forgot (or didn't know) that we had this machine on the network, so it quietly lost its mind. Now we are trying to add it back to the network. He... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrbig1492
5 Replies

2. Solaris

Remote CD woes

Good Day, I've remotely mounted a cdrom (no problems theere). The kicker is I can see the directories on the remote CD bout I can't see the files. What am I doing wrong? I'm logged in as root on both systems. All the permissions seem okay - what am I missing? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: greg69
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mksysb and Savevg woes

hi, i'm having a little trouble with an AIX 5.2 script that i have written and i was wondering if anyone could please offer me some advice on how to append a savevg backup to a mksysb tape, or more importantly where i'm going wrong? i've been trying to get this to work for about a month with no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: boredazfcuk
2 Replies

4. Solaris

pkgadd woes

Morning all, I am attempting to load a package from a Solaris 8 CDROM. This fails with the error : "pkgadd: ERROR: unable to access pkgmap file </cdrom/ .........../SUNWlibC/pkgmap> No changes were made to the system" Any help would be appreciated Andy (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: AndyD
6 Replies

5. Solaris

SSH woes

version of solaris: SunOS 5.8 Generic-117350-39 sun4u sparc SUNW,Netra-240 version of SSH: OpenSSH_4.4p1, OpenSSL 0.9.8d 28 Sep 2006 Task: I need to have another Machine ssh into my machine, by either RSA authentication or username/pass authentication. History: In the begining my... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: EWTGPAC
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regular expression woes

(Continuation of this thread: https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/136423-sed-regular-expression-problem.html) how would I replace a line that contains only a number, e.g. 6.00, with another number stored in variable $bulksize or $half ? I guess I don't understand all the parts... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bluesmodular
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Locale woes

Greetings Forumers! I've been fighting a locale problem on a v490 running Solaris 10 u4 (8/07). When I login to the system, I get several "locale" error messages: user1's password: Last login: Wed May 26 2010 09:14:13 -0400 from system1 You have mail. couldn't set locale correctly couldn't... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bluescreen
0 Replies

8. Web Development

mysql 4.0 -> 5.0 upgrade woes(?)

We recently upgraded mysql from 4.0 to 5.0 and the following code is throwing (via DB.php) a "Database Error: Unknown" error. I can say with certainty that my connection parameters are correct and functional. It's been so long since I've done any mysql, I'm hoping someone can look at the code and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tiggyboo
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Jumpstart woes

Hey, I have been battling with jumpstart for the past few days. Interface nxge0 is set on a vlan: nxge0: flags=1000843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 2 inet 0.0.0.0 netmask ff000000 ether 0:21:28:3c:a0:6 nxge998000:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: stantonnet
0 Replies

10. AIX

Samba Woes

Hi all With the recent virus attacks we have been tasked with upgrading Samba to a "secure" version. Currently running 3.0.29a and looking to put the latest version down 4.6.5. Being a lazy bod I have only ever installed this, a long time ago, when you could get it in BFF filesets. Have... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: splattty
6 Replies
Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::DBIC::Delegate(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation  Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::DBIC::Delegate(3pm)

NAME
Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::DBIC::Delegate - Delegates between the session and flash rows DESCRIPTION
This class delegates between two rows in your sessions table for a given session (session and flash). This is done for compatibility with Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::DBI. METHODS
session Return the session row for this delegate. flash Return the flash row for this delegate. _load_row Load the specified session or flash row from the database. This is a wrapper around "find_or_create" in DBIx::Class::ResultSet to add support for transactions. expires Return the expires row for this delegate. As with Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::DBI, this maps to the "session" row. flush Update the session and flash data in the backend store. _clear_instance_data Remove any references held by the delegate. AUTHOR
Daniel Westermann-Clark <danieltwc@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2006-2008 Daniel Westermann-Clark, all rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-11-29 Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::DBIC::Delegate(3pm)