Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: designing a shell
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting designing a shell Post 28908 by Perderabo on Thursday 26th of September 2002 07:42:24 AM
Old 09-26-2002
Please read our rules, and notice the rule against posting homework assignments.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unix Kernel Designing

Hello, I want to know what a kernel is? what are its functions and uses. what is a unix kernel? can i make a new kernel like unix or any other OS. if yes what type of programming is needed or can i use C programming language.if there is C, then what kind of C is required (hardware like... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vibhory2j
2 Replies

2. Programming

Designing Interface to handle click event

Hi All, Problem statement:- I want to incorporate for my project few click events which will be able to play files in M-player through C. What I want if a user initiate a "PLAY" button from html code , this should trigger my C code... which will help me playing files on M-player I am not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetan2309
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Designing

Dear all, Do you guys use any tool to design shell scripts?. My requirement is to simplify the logic/design of shell scripts before you actually write it. In other words i need to put the design i have in mind to words before i start writing it. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: earlysame55
3 Replies