Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mini Shell in C
Top Forums Programming Mini Shell in C Post 2798 by passat on Tuesday 5th of June 2001 01:31:37 PM
Old 06-05-2001
Mini Shell in C

Hi Everyone,
I am a student learning C and Unix. I want to create a shell in C
which accepts command line arguments and executes them.
I am not sure how to do this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

This User Gave Thanks to passat For This Post:

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

mini digi-cam

hey guys! I am on a fedora core2 i686 with gui and I have a miniture cool-cam which is digital.. it connects through regular usb.. the system recognizes it and the when I go into the desktop peripheral and go to camera it gives name and tells test was successful.. it also says that the camera has... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mini distribution

Maybe someone knows floppy distribution with which I could connect to the internet and browse sites. THanks for answers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vilmis
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

mini shell programming (help)

Hi All, Well i m a taking an operating system course (newbie to unix) we have studied till now: the fork () execv() the teacher asked us to create a mini shell that execute a user command: cmd1 he said everything in is optional we can use any combination Well dudes , i m really... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ELECTRO
2 Replies

4. Programming

Some questions for mini game

Hello fellow programmers!:) First of all excuse me for my English, i am from abroad... I am trying to learn the C++ programming language as it is one of the most basic languages.So,instead of just creating small examples for each feature(like class,input/output etc), I decided to create a mini... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: bashuser2
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Mini Project

Hi Experts, I'm a newbie.....just now i started to write some simple scripts on my own. Can anyone suggest me any simple project kind of stuff to hone my SHELL SCRIPTING skills....which involves database connection and more than that.....bcoz i already tried to write a script which connects to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kritibalu
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in a mini project

Hi All, I want to make something like described below - "Double click on an executable file that will check the health status and other things of various linux servers and send an email to a list of people." I can make shell scripts for individual servers but how to make a script that will check... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: csrohit
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Thompson MSH(mini-shell)

Hi Guys! Recently, I disassemble the MSH. And reconstructed. I thought maybe somebody wants to see looked like a second shell. In practice, the most ancient shell. It is written in assembler (AT&T). Owner Ken Thompson, Dennis Ritchie. mov $parbuf,r1 mov $parp,r2 clr r3 jsr pc,blank... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: GLbS
0 Replies
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)

NAME
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold - threshold-based discriminator for Bayes auto-learning SYNOPSIS
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold DESCRIPTION
This plugin implements the threshold-based auto-learning discriminator for SpamAssassin's Bayes subsystem. Auto-learning is a mechanism whereby high-scoring mails (or low-scoring mails, for non-spam) are fed into its learning systems without user intervention, during scanning. Note that certain tests are ignored when determining whether a message should be trained upon: o rules with tflags set to 'learn' (the Bayesian rules) o rules with tflags set to 'userconf' (user configuration) o rules with tflags set to 'noautolearn' Also note that auto-learning occurs using scores from either scoreset 0 or 1, depending on what scoreset is used during message check. It is likely that the message check and auto-learn scores will be different. USER OPTIONS
The following configuration settings are used to control auto-learning: bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam n.nn (default: 0.1) The score threshold below which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a non-spam message. bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam n.nn (default: 12.0) The score threshold above which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a spam message. Note: SpamAssassin requires at least 3 points from the header, and 3 points from the body to auto-learn as spam. Therefore, the minimum working value for this option is 6. perl v5.12.1 2010-03-16 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)