Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: picture
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators picture Post 27720 by Kelam_Magnus on Thursday 5th of September 2002 12:59:21 PM
Old 09-05-2002
Mine is a GIF and works fine. I thought that was the only format allowed?

Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

open a picture file in unix (putty)

hi i'm logged on to my schools unix machine via putty. how do i open/view a jpg picture file that is there on my root catalog? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javatutor
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: display text and picture

Can someone give me a script in php to: Connect to Mysql: DB= content TABLE = message Enter text , about 3000 characters, and put a image either left or right, top or bottom or the text. Please someone make me this script, ive spent several hours trying to figure it out. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

found a picture that discribe the rules!!

found a picture that discribe the rules!!! hehe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing picture at banner?

On my Ultra 60, when booting and at the banner screen, on the top left is a picture of a globe. On another machine (Ultra 60) its a picture of a Sun. Is this something on the graphics card, or is this picture located somewhere else and able to be changed? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ridgeback00
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help! How to gnuplot a picture??

I would like to ask if I have already plot a graph using gnuplot, the setting(made by others) is in "gnuplot.defaults": gnuplot> load '<ParadisDir>/inputs/gnuplot.defaults' gnuplot> splot 'box.in' with lines, '0t0001' w lines How to transform it to bmp file? (or other types of pictures?) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelvin490
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email with jpg picture embedded - inline

Hi - The below code works perfectly for e-mailing HTML embeded with JPG picture sendmail -t <<EOT TO: ABC.TO@abc.com FROM: ABC.FROM@abc.com SUBJECT: Embed image test MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related;boundary="XYZ" --XYZ Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-15... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivakumar121
5 Replies

7. Programming

Download http picture using C++

Dear all, I am working on writing the script which can read a file (having the html path for some pictures) and download those picture in the given local directory. Please find my iniatitve here, however I am still not able to figure out the 'download' command. Any help is appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emily
1 Replies
gif2apng(1)							   User Commands						       gif2apng(1)

NAME
gif2apng - convert animated GIF to animated PNG files SYNOPSIS
gif2apng <INPUT *.gif> [<OUTPUT *.png>] [options] DESCRIPTION
Progrmam converts animated GIF into animated PNG format. Wu64 quantization is used for true-color files. Transparency is handled either using a threshold, or composed over chosen background color. The Animated Portable Network Graphics (APNG) file format is an extension to the Portable Network Graphics (PNG) specification. It allows for animated PNG files that work similarly to animated GIF files, while retaining backward compatibility with non-animated PNG files and adding support for 8-bit transparency and 24-bit images. OPTIONS
-kp Keep original palette from GIF and do not optimize it for PNG. ENVIRONMENT
None. FILES
None. STANDARDS
APNG homepage http://animatedpng.com SEE ALSO
apng2gif(1) gifsicle(1) gifview(1) optipng(1) pngcheck(1) pngcrush pnginfo(1) pngnq(1) pngquant(1) AUTHORS
Program was written by Max Stepin <maxst@users.sourceforge.net> This manual page was written by Jari Aalto <jari.aalto@cante.net>. Released under license GNU GPL version 2 or (at your option) any later version. For more information about license, visit <http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html>. gif2apng 2012-05-01 gif2apng(1)