Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers how to install windows and linux Post 27201 by RuDe_BuT_CoOoL on Wednesday 28th of August 2002 02:38:27 PM
Old 08-28-2002
dear luiz_fer10

thank you verymuch >> I will check the mandrake manual for that feathers .. if I used that partition software .. will I got a window in the starting of the PC ask me which OS do I want to run

thank

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

can i install UNIX beside Windows XP???

Hi guys i'm new here .. and actually i wanna anyone answer my question it's simple the question is " can i setup or install UNIX beside windows XP?" i need answer plz thanks :) (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: M_Hafez
11 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Need to install red hat linux on existing windows vista OS as dual boot

HI ALL, I need to install linux on already existing windows vista OS. I tried to install linux,am getting error while creating patitions, i)selected manula patition with grude option.. after that when i m selecting free space to create mount points, its giving error "could not allocate... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jack00423
2 Replies

3. Linux

What's better for running Windows software in Linux, Wine or Windows VMware?

What are the differences, advantages, and disadvantages? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Advice Pro
1 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Install Windows 2003 R2 on existing Windows 2008

Hi, I am trying to install WIndows 2003 R2 Server on existing Windows 2008 server. When I run the 2003 cd it says no disk found. What can be the problem. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gunnervarma
2 Replies

5. Solaris

install solaris 8 on windows xp OS

Hi everyone, I want to install solaris 8 on emachines computer , but it already have windows xp opeting system. can you help me how to install solaris 8 on windows xp os ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: latkanto
4 Replies

6. Linux

Install Linux on remote server from Windows PC

I am very new with servers and have never used Linux. The server I'm looking at is not currently connected to anything, and I wish to install Linux on this server. It doesn't have a monitor (no video card) or keyboard. It does have a DVD. Can I communicate with that server using a Windows PC to... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kvalenti
8 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to Install Windows Xp on Network?

If you don't have DVD-Rom then how would you install windows Xp on Network? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: karman0931
2 Replies

8. OS X (Apple)

install windows on mac

Hello all, i want to install windows on mac and when i search i found that there is a program called Parallels Desktop to install windows on mac but i want it on the laptop not on the program does it work? or there is another anyway to install it on mac..?? Thanks in advanced (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reham$
8 Replies

9. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Qt windows 10 install problem?

qt windows 10 install problem? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaja
0 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Seen Windows pc, having all the features of Linux, could exe, read and edit save like windows

Hi, totally new to linux base using windows when started learning and using computers. but i remember that one pc was there , look alike windows desktop, but could not do the task as windows just click and open and view edit etc. But, you could do a little differently even saving in and opening... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jraju
8 Replies
CHK_CYRUS(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      CHK_CYRUS(8)

NAME
chk_cyrus - perform a consistency check of the cyrus mailstore SYNOPSIS
chk_cyrus [ -C config-file ] [ -P partition ] [ -M mailbox ] DESCRIPTION
Chk_cyrus is used to perform a consistency check on the cyrus datastore, and output a list of files/directories that are expected to exist, but do not. Status messagess are output to stderr, the list of files/directories is output to stdout. This list can be passed to a backup program to aid a partial restoral, for instance. Chk_cyrus reads its configuration options out of the imapd.conf(5) file unless specified otherwise by -C. OPTIONS
-C config-file Read configuration options from config-file. -P partition Run the consistency check for only the given partition. May not be specified with -M. -M mailbox Run the consistency check for only the given mailbox. May not be specified with -P. FILES
/etc/imapd.conf SEE ALSO
imapd.conf(5), master(8) CMU
Project Cyrus CHK_CYRUS(8)