Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: picture
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators picture Post 26662 by LivinFree on Thursday 22nd of August 2002 12:48:49 AM
Old 08-22-2002
I don't think there are any defaults - you have to upload your own.

I also, believe that the maximum size is something like 60x60, but I'm not sure...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

open a picture file in unix (putty)

hi i'm logged on to my schools unix machine via putty. how do i open/view a jpg picture file that is there on my root catalog? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javatutor
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: display text and picture

Can someone give me a script in php to: Connect to Mysql: DB= content TABLE = message Enter text , about 3000 characters, and put a image either left or right, top or bottom or the text. Please someone make me this script, ive spent several hours trying to figure it out. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

found a picture that discribe the rules!!

found a picture that discribe the rules!!! hehe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing picture at banner?

On my Ultra 60, when booting and at the banner screen, on the top left is a picture of a globe. On another machine (Ultra 60) its a picture of a Sun. Is this something on the graphics card, or is this picture located somewhere else and able to be changed? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ridgeback00
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help! How to gnuplot a picture??

I would like to ask if I have already plot a graph using gnuplot, the setting(made by others) is in "gnuplot.defaults": gnuplot> load '<ParadisDir>/inputs/gnuplot.defaults' gnuplot> splot 'box.in' with lines, '0t0001' w lines How to transform it to bmp file? (or other types of pictures?) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelvin490
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email with jpg picture embedded - inline

Hi - The below code works perfectly for e-mailing HTML embeded with JPG picture sendmail -t <<EOT TO: ABC.TO@abc.com FROM: ABC.FROM@abc.com SUBJECT: Embed image test MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related;boundary="XYZ" --XYZ Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-15... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivakumar121
5 Replies

7. Programming

Download http picture using C++

Dear all, I am working on writing the script which can read a file (having the html path for some pictures) and download those picture in the given local directory. Please find my iniatitve here, however I am still not able to figure out the 'download' command. Any help is appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emily
1 Replies
dput(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   dput(1)

NAME
       dput - package upload tool for Debian

SYNTAX
       dput [options] [host] package.changes ...

DESCRIPTION
       This  is  a  tool  for uploading Debian packages into the archive. You may specify to which host it should upload the file by passing it an
       host argument. If omitted, dput uses the host specified by default_host (or, historically default_host_non-us) configuration option.   Also
       you have to pass the program one or more name of package.changes files and then they will be sequentially uploaded.

This  program  will  then  upload  the  package for you into the archive, using a selected upload method. Currently dput supports ftp, scp,
       rsync, http, https, and local. The method scripts have been split from the main script  so  it  is  easy  to  add  new  methods.   Look	in
       /usr/share/dput/ for examples.

Should  something  go  wrong  with your upload to destinations using the Debian upload queue daemon (e.g. ftp-master), you can remove files
       from the upload queue with dcut(1).

OPTIONS
       -c, --config - define a config file to use.

-d, --debug - activate debugging mode, helpful if bugs occur.

-D, --dinstall - do a dry run of dinstall after the upload.

-f, --force - force an upload of an already uploaded package.

-h, --help - print help information and exit.

-H, --host-list - print the lists of hosts that dput knows about.

-l, --lintian - run lintian before the upload.

-U, --no-upload-log - do not write a .upload log file after uploading.

-o, --check-only - check only the package and do not upload.

-p, --print - print the configuration that dput is using.

-P, --passive - use passive ftp instead of active. Note that passive ftp is the default unless specified  otherwise  in	the  configuration
       file.

-s, --simulate - simulate an upload only.

-u, --unchecked - don't check GnuPG signature on the changes file.

-e,  --delayed  - Upload to a DELAYED queue, rather than the usual Incoming. This takes an argument from 0 to 15. Note that a delay of 0 is
       different from no delay at all.

-v, --version - print version information and exit.

-V, --check-version - check if the user has already installed and tested the package before putting it into the archive.

ENVIRONMENT
       This program doesn't depend on any environment variables. But if the variable USER is set, it will be used.

LICENSE
       This program is distributed under the terms of the GPL.

BUGS
       Please send bug reports to the author.

FILES
       /etc/dput.cf
	      global dput configuration file

~/.dput.cf
	      peruser dput configuration file

SEE ALSO
       dput.cf(5)
       dcut(1)
       /usr/share/doc/dput
       /usr/share/dput

AUTHOR
       dput was written Christian Kurz. The current maintainer is Thomas Viehmann <tv@beamnet.de>.

Many other people have contributed to this code. See the Thanks file.

COMMENTS
       The author does appreciate comments and suggestions from you.

October 5, 2001							   dput(1)