Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: picture
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators picture Post 26656 by Nisha on Wednesday 21st of August 2002 11:50:10 PM
Old 08-22-2002
I wish i could get a reply from Neo...

Still waiting for your reply regarding avatar...

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

open a picture file in unix (putty)

hi i'm logged on to my schools unix machine via putty. how do i open/view a jpg picture file that is there on my root catalog? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: javatutor
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

PHP: display text and picture

Can someone give me a script in php to: Connect to Mysql: DB= content TABLE = message Enter text , about 3000 characters, and put a image either left or right, top or bottom or the text. Please someone make me this script, ive spent several hours trying to figure it out. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perleo
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

found a picture that discribe the rules!!

found a picture that discribe the rules!!! hehe (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pressy
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing picture at banner?

On my Ultra 60, when booting and at the banner screen, on the top left is a picture of a globe. On another machine (Ultra 60) its a picture of a Sun. Is this something on the graphics card, or is this picture located somewhere else and able to be changed? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ridgeback00
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help! How to gnuplot a picture??

I would like to ask if I have already plot a graph using gnuplot, the setting(made by others) is in "gnuplot.defaults": gnuplot> load '<ParadisDir>/inputs/gnuplot.defaults' gnuplot> splot 'box.in' with lines, '0t0001' w lines How to transform it to bmp file? (or other types of pictures?) ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kelvin490
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Email with jpg picture embedded - inline

Hi - The below code works perfectly for e-mailing HTML embeded with JPG picture sendmail -t <<EOT TO: ABC.TO@abc.com FROM: ABC.FROM@abc.com SUBJECT: Embed image test MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/related;boundary="XYZ" --XYZ Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-15... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivakumar121
5 Replies

7. Programming

Download http picture using C++

Dear all, I am working on writing the script which can read a file (having the html path for some pictures) and download those picture in the given local directory. Please find my iniatitve here, however I am still not able to figure out the 'download' command. Any help is appreciated. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emily
1 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)