Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Comparison of NTFS and SV or S5 Post 26418 by raju on Saturday 17th of August 2002 10:32:35 AM
Old 08-17-2002
raju

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Accessing NTFS...

Hi, This may be a stupid question, but I want to get a confirmation from experts. After some painful attempts I was able to successfully dual boot RH Linux 7.3 with the Win XP hp factor install. (I used Partition Magic 8 from WinXP for creating the ext3 partitions) I have now a nice grub... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vishnu
3 Replies

2. Solaris

NTFS in sun solaris

Anyone know any port to enable NTFS read in sun solaris ? its enabled in BSD long time ago i wonder why they dont enable it in Sun Solaris ?! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: XP_2600
1 Replies

3. Linux

how to mount ntfs filesystem

:) Hi frds ..i hope i can get some help for this.. I am unable to mount ntfs/hpfs file system which contain my XP o/s. As per the information collected on net i found tht my kernel i.e 2.4.xx does not support ntfs ..? Now I dont knwo where to get upgraded kernel and how to deploy it ..can anyone... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nicknihal
0 Replies

4. Linux

Mount ntfs in linux

How Can I mount Windows NTFS Partation in to Linux ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amit Deore
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

NTFS in Linux(fedora)

Can any of you Kind Experts out there plz tell me how to access NTFS partitions in Linux? This thing has been buggin me since my birth so to say.. :confused: Please oblige (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikumar_cs
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ntfs support

hello, I want to acces my other drives(NTFS) on my fedora 6......I had recomplied my kernel to 2.6.23....previously it was 2.6.18.... Also I had loaded driver for ntfs ie.......installed successfully ....fuse + ntfs-3g..... Now I am able to accces my other ntfs drives....... but what i need is... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunchaudhary19
11 Replies

7. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

fat32 vs ntfs

http://wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Interoperability Is this no longer accurate about fat32? I just used a 4 gb flash drive to share several video files between Windows XP and Linux Mint. I also plan on sharing several files in the future with that 4 gb flash drive between XP and Mint so I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
4 Replies

8. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Share NTFS for Backups

Hi, I would like to assign a 10TB LUN to multiple windows servers. On the LUN will be a folder assigned to each server to place its backup. Is there any change of data corruption with this setup. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Ntfs-3g help?

I am trying to get ntfs-3g to work, so I can mount ntfs partitions. I installed ntfs-3g from SFE - Software Packages for Solaris, OpenIndiana and OmniOS | Get your favourite software for (TM) Solaris 11, OpenIndiana Hipster, OmniOS as ready-to-use IPS packages Repository There are VLC, Wine, etc.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kebabbert
0 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)