Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: feedback form ?! :-(
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers feedback form ?! :-( Post 26289 by auswipe on Wednesday 14th of August 2002 10:41:35 AM
Old 08-14-2002
Another avenue might be Chili!Softs ASP emulator for Unix.

http://www.chilisoft.com/

Oops. Doesn't look like it belongs to Chili!Soft anymore. It appears that Chili!Soft was absorbed by Sun. Interesting.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Feedback on Script.

Hi all, Would like to get some feedback on a scrip that I've finished writing at home for work. Any constructive feedback from operations used to legibility, etc. would be appreciated - anything at all. It's my first real script that will be running on a clients server. The script is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing Unix form to Microsoft Word form to be able to email it to someone.

Please someone I need information on how to change a Unix form/document into a microsoft word document in order to be emailed to another company. Please help ASAP. Thankyou :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cheraunm
8 Replies

3. Programming

Feedback algorithm

Hi I search an exemple of scheduling Feedback algorithm, or help about how to create one. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: messier79
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

kshdb feedback

Hi I'm looking for some feedback on kshdb, what are peoples general feeling about it etc. Also has anyone used this as a test mechanism? I am thinking about trying to wrap a basic test script around this. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eeisken
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

'Find' newb; looking for feedback

Working with examples from a text I found online not quite getting the results I want. Hoping I could have someone look at them and give me some feedback. Find is set to display contents of subdirectories correct? How do you repress that? find ~ -size +9500k -mtime -7 This should display all... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: crownedzero
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose Data form Different form

HI Guys, I have data in File A.txt RL03 RL03_A_1 RL03_B_1 RL03_C_1 RL03 -119.8 -119.5 -119.5 RL07 RL07_A_1 RL07_B_1 RL07_C_1 RL07 -119.3 -119.5 -119.5 RL15 RL15_A_1 RL15_C_1 RL15 -120.5 -119.4 RL16... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom using AWK?

How to remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom. This works, but like awk only cat file | head -n-y | awk 'NR>(x-1)' so remove last 3 lines and 5 firstcat file | head -n-3 | awk 'NR>4' (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
5 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Wanted: Feedback on TUI

Hello Couldnt think of a better place than "What is on your Mind". So me have that project https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/253496-tui-text-user-interface-framework-scripts.html. :b: Eventhough i tried to describe it well in its thread and its README.md on github, i've... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
15 Replies

9. What is on Your Mind?

Wanted: Feedback on TUI (2)

Hello everyone It just so happend that TUI was rejected from GNU for the moment, with one of the reasons beeing that additional user feedback was required. So, if you like scripting, bash in specific, please have a try and report your feedback, to help me find all issues to fix, and as i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sea
0 Replies
GLPASSTHROUGH(3G)														 GLPASSTHROUGH(3G)

NAME
glPassThrough - place a marker in the feedback buffer C SPECIFICATION
void glPassThrough( GLfloat token ) PARAMETERS
token Specifies a marker value to be placed in the feedback buffer following a GL_PASS_THROUGH_TOKEN. DESCRIPTION
Feedback is a GL render mode. The mode is selected by calling glRenderMode with GL_FEEDBACK. When the GL is in feedback mode, no pixels are produced by rasterization. Instead, information about primitives that would have been rasterized is fed back to the application using the GL. See the glFeedbackBuffer reference page for a description of the feedback buffer and the values in it. glPassThrough inserts a user-defined marker in the feedback buffer when it is executed in feedback mode. token is returned as if it were a primitive; it is indicated with its own unique identifying value: GL_PASS_THROUGH_TOKEN. The order of glPassThrough commands with respect to the specification of graphics primitives is maintained. NOTES
glPassThrough is ignored if the GL is not in feedback mode. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glPassThrough is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_RENDER_MODE SEE ALSO
glFeedbackBuffer(3G), glRenderMode(3G) GLPASSTHROUGH(3G)