Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Pro*C Compiler HELP!!!!!
Top Forums Programming Pro*C Compiler HELP!!!!! Post 26122 by ganti on Monday 12th of August 2002 09:06:21 AM
Old 08-12-2002
Please export these variables properly

ORACLE_HOME

PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/bin:$PATH

In ORACLE_HOME/bin only proc should exist

GOOD LUCK

Ganti

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

c compiler

What can I do if my unix didn't come with cc or gcc. there must be a place to get those programs. Just not where i can find them:confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hector
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

CC compiler

Hi, If you you have CC installed, then where does it defaultly lives. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vtran4270
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

domain logon problem - FreeBSD PDC w/ win2k pro and winxp pro

this is the seventh problem i'm having with samba. for some reason, i cannot logon to the domain. i've created user accounts... and i was able to establish a connection between the samba server (my PDC) and my workstations by logging in as "root." however now when i try to logon it gives... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xyyz
5 Replies

4. Programming

C compiler

I'm new to C but eager to get started. I purchasewd beginning C by Ivor Horton and realise that I need a C compiler. I looking for the most appropriate and economical way to obtain this, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ferret
5 Replies

5. HP-UX

Looking for a free Pro C compiler

Hi does anybody know where I could get a free HP Unix Pro C Compiler? any website? Thanks for your help Dany (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dany
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

xl C/C++ compiler to GCC compiler

Hi, we are converting from IBM-AIX(xl c/c++ compiler) to Linux(GCC complier). As a part of this i need to change the CFLAGS. The xl c/c++ complier CFLAGS is CFLAGS := $(CDEBUG) $(PROJECT_INCLUDE_DIRS) $(COBJECT_MODE) -qcpluscmt -qmakedep -qcheck=all \ -qalign=bit_packed $(LINT_FLAGS)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbattu1
0 Replies

7. Programming

How Can a Machine Reads a Compiler Since A Compiler is Written in Text! Not Binaries?

To make a programming language you need a compiler, so what was the first programming language and how was is created if you need the compiler first? The compiler itself is considered as a high language comparing to the machine! since the compiler is not created in 1's and 0's... Eventhough i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: f.ben.isaac
12 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cc compiler and gcc compiler

hi, can we install gcc compiler in unix based OS(sun solar,IBM AIX,HP,etc) and also can we install sun cc compiler in AIX environment and vice versa. and more ..is linux support cc compiler regards Ajay (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaysahoo
3 Replies
g-ir-compiler(1)					      General Commands Manual						  g-ir-compiler(1)

NAME
g-ir-compiler - typelib compiler. SYNOPSIS
g-ir-compiler [OPTION...] GIRFILE DESCRIPTION
g-ir-compiler converts one or more GIR files into one or more typelib. It can either emit the raw typelib blob (default behavior) or C code (--code). The output will be written to standard output unless the --output is specified. OPTIONS
---help Show help options ---code Emit C code which is suitable for including in a shared library instead of a raw typelib. ---output=FILENAME Save the resulting output in FILENAME. ---verbose Show verbose messages ---debug Show debug messages ---no-init Do not include an initialization snippet to register the typelib in the respository. This can only be used if --code is also speci- fied. ---includedir=DIRECTORY Adds a directory which will be used to find includes inside the GIR format. ---module=MODULE FIXME ---shared-library=FILENAME Specifies the shared library where the symbols in the typelib can be found. The name of the library should not contain the leading lib prefix nor the ending shared library suffix. BUGS Report bugs at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ in the glib product and introspection component. HOMEPAGE and CONTACT http://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection AUTHORS
Mattias Clasen g-ir-compiler(1)