Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers command to get the AIX version. Post 2568 by jericho on Tuesday 22nd of May 2001 07:26:40 AM
Old 05-22-2001
i get...

AIX station 2 3 002007307100
where is the version (like 4.3.2)?
thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX Version 4 Bacup - HELP!

I am TOTALy new to Unix. One of the internal tapes will be replaced by an external one today. I don't even know where to start....how is the install done and how do I redirect the backup to the new external tape drive? Please help - anyone? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneta0803
3 Replies

2. AIX

AIX Trial Version

Hello, I'm now trying to learn AIX and I found lot of used AIX machines in ebay. I want to clear some doubts before I go for one. 1)Do I need a license to run an AIX machine? 2)Is there any Trial versions available? 3)Some Old Models of AS400 machines( model 150) don't need a license... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: secofr
1 Replies

3. AIX

AIX version

Hi all Can any1 tell me how to check the AIX version on my server. I have used uname -a but it does not give a specific version number. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: masquerer
4 Replies

4. AIX

Help me explain mean of AIX Version ?

Anyone can help me explain the mean of AIX 5L 5.3 ML3 I don't know "what re - 5L mean and ML3 mean " Tks all. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: quan0509
2 Replies

5. AIX

aix version 5

I have been given multiple years of login files to determine workload. How do I determine the year in regards to the login. This is what is looks like now. witkoaxdm/_0Sep 13 07:45 still logged in. thank you (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wildchild
1 Replies

6. AIX

Does anyone know the version of make on AIX 5.1 & 5.3?

Could you tell me the version of default make on AIX 5.1 & 5.3? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: redraiment
2 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

AIX - snmpd version

Hi, I have a P595 server with AIX 5.3 and i need to know what version of snmpd i use on this: Example: On solaris i use Net-snmpd 5.4.2.1 (netsnmp-5.4.2.1-sol9-sparc-local) because i can see the package. How can i see what snmpd package is installed on the AIX? Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: anonymouzz
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

HACMP version for AIX 6.1

Hello. We are using AIX 5.3 with HACMP 5.4.1. At this moment AIX and clustering are using 2 servers. A third server is added. It does not seem to work with HACMP. Are there any controle checks? Thank you if you could help. Regards, Ynze van Aken Netherlands (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yvanaken
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux version of aix 'uname'

Hello all, Does linux have a command which performs a similar function to aix uname -a Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grueben
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

AIX version selection

Hi, I would like to upgrade my AIX box 6.1 to 7.1/7.2. Current info of my AIX 6.1 box / > oslevel -s 6100-09-11-1810 System Model: IBM,9117-MMD Machine Serial Number: xxx Processor Type: PowerPC_POWER7 Processor Implementation Mode: POWER 7 Processor Version: PV_7_Compat Number Of... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phat
10 Replies
IEEE80211_STA_SET_BU(9) 				     Advanced driver interface					   IEEE80211_STA_SET_BU(9)

NAME
ieee80211_sta_set_buffered - inform mac80211 about driver-buffered frames SYNOPSIS
void ieee80211_sta_set_buffered(struct ieee80211_sta * sta, u8 tid, bool buffered); ARGUMENTS
sta struct ieee80211_sta pointer for the sleeping station tid the TID that has buffered frames buffered indicates whether or not frames are buffered for this TID DESCRIPTION
If a driver buffers frames for a powersave station instead of passing them back to mac80211 for retransmission, the station may still need to be told that there are buffered frames via the TIM bit. This function informs mac80211 whether or not there are frames that are buffered in the driver for a given TID; mac80211 can then use this data to set the TIM bit (NOTE: This may call back into the driver's set_tim call! Beware of the locking!) If all frames are released to the station (due to PS-poll or uAPSD) then the driver needs to inform mac80211 that there no longer are frames buffered. However, when the station wakes up mac80211 assumes that all buffered frames will be transmitted and clears this data, drivers need to make sure they inform mac80211 about all buffered frames on the sleep transition (sta_notify with STA_NOTIFY_SLEEP). Note that technically mac80211 only needs to know this per AC, not per TID, but since driver buffering will inevitably happen per TID (since it is related to aggregation) it is easier to make mac80211 map the TID to the AC as required instead of keeping track in all drivers that use this API. AUTHOR
Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net> Author. COPYRIGHT
Kernel Hackers Manual 3.10 June 2014 IEEE80211_STA_SET_BU(9)