Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Tcp wrapper
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Tcp wrapper Post 25264 by hassan2 on Friday 26th of July 2002 01:03:54 PM
Old 07-26-2002
Thanks again, Tried your suggestion but still does not work.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

wrapper for Common Tools

Hi All, I have bunch of different versions of generic tools (like gcc, gdb, ddd etc) and these tools are compiled for different platforms (linux, solaris...) I would like to mount all these tools into some common place (like /nfs/tools/bin) and have the wrapper to pull the latest version of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cantgetname
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is a wrapper script

I tried searching the forum ,,but couldn't locate ..Can anyone give me a link or some information about wrapper script. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thana
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Writing a wrapper

Hi everyone, I have this custom sudo package over which I want to write a wrapper using PERL. The wrapper will do some pre-work and then call the regular sudo package from within itself. But I am facing a peculiar problem here. Once invoked, I am able to do the pre-work from within the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: garric
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with a wrapper script not working

Hello, I have the below wrapper script: #!/usr/bin/perl -w if ($^O eq 'MSWin32' ) { $subnet = 'c:\path\to\subnet.txt'; } else { $subnet = '/opt/qip/wrapper-del-sub'; } open FH1, 'jj-deleted-subnets.txt' or die "Can't open 'jj-deleted-subnets.txt' ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: richsark
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SSH/SSL wrapper

My IRC client does not support SSL, so I was wondering if there was any other way to encrypt the information between SSL clients on an IRC network, maybe by using SSH to enter the IRC program or something (it's a command-line program) and passing all the plain-text through SSH first. I tried... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: guitarscn
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

wrapper script in perl

Hi, I am in need of way to facilitate this senerio in a perl script. I have CLI ( command line interface) which I run like so: kip-tepltist -u Xxx -p Xxx Which produces tones of names from each template it found: 194Iselin-NJ 33-IDFLB-North-611-Woodward-8600 ... (5 Replies)
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count script wrapper help

I have this a code that I got help with for another task. I since tried to modify it to work on this task. I need someones expertise to modify it slightly and I am not sure where to start or yet fully understand the logic. I am trying to get a script to read my m-names.txt which has lots... (19 Replies)
19 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is a wrapper?

Hi, I am a dummy and hear to the computation guys telling me, "Oh! that is easy, you just write a wrapper to do all that bunch of stuff!" :cool: Could someone tell me what is a wrapper? :rolleyes: The only one I know is Cling-Wrap for sandwiches. A small elegant example would be very... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: genehunter
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Linux printer wrapper

Have an HP 1000 j110a on Slackware 13.0. Is there a wrapper I could use with or without CUPS to allow me to print to this device? I am aware of HPLIP and HPIJS both of which are included in 13.37 release I will be ordering but need something until it is delivered. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: slak0
0 Replies

10. Solaris

Too much TCP retransmitted and TCP duplicate on server Oracle Solaris 10

I have problem with oracle solaris 10 running on oracle sparc T4-2 server. Os information: 5.10 Generic_150400-03 sun4v sparc sun4v Output from tcpstat.d script TCP bytes: out outRetrans in inDup inUnorder 6833763 7300 98884 0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: insatiable1610
2 Replies
LDBMODIFY(1)						    System Administration tools 					      LDBMODIFY(1)

NAME
ldbmodify - Modify records in a LDB database SYNOPSIS
ldbmodify [-H LDB-URL] [ldif-file] DESCRIPTION
ldbmodify changes, adds and deletes records in a LDB database. The changes that should be made to the LDB database are read from the specified LDIF-file. If - is specified as the filename, input is read from stdin. For now, see ldapmodify(1) for details on the LDIF file format. OPTIONS
-H <ldb-url> LDB URL to connect to. See ldb(3) for details. ENVIRONMENT
LDB_URL LDB URL to connect to (can be overrided by using the -H command-line option.) VERSION
This man page is correct for version 1.1 of LDB. SEE ALSO
ldb(3), ldbedit AUTHOR
ldb was written by Andrew Tridgell[1]. If you wish to report a problem or make a suggestion then please see the http://ldb.samba.org/ web site for current contact and maintainer information. This manpage was written by Jelmer Vernooij. NOTES
1. Andrew Tridgell http://samba.org/~tridge/ LDB 1.1 06/17/2014 LDBMODIFY(1)