Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Directory updation Notification? Post 24992 by vjsony on Tuesday 23rd of July 2002 08:58:33 AM
Old 07-23-2002
Thanks Perderabo.

Will write some code then.

Thankyou all for the replies.
Good discussion!!

Regards,
VJ

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

gcc updation on Linux machine

Hi All, I already have gcc complier installed in my machine. Its version is : gcc version 3.2.2 20030222 (Red Hat Linux 3.2.2-5) I am not sure whethere it's is latest gcc version available. I want to update my gcc version. Can anyone please suggest me what is the latest and stable gcc... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bisla.yogender
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

if up notification

Hello experts, I have a requirement of notifying my application everytime a network interface is brought up. My application supports Various Unix flavours e.g. RHEL, SLES, AIX, Solaris and Mac OS. I know that SLES supports /etc/sysconfig/network/if-up.d hook scripts that run once an interface is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: GajendraSharma
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

RPM Updation & Keeping User Change files during removal

Hi All, I have a RPM for an Java based application. Currently it works fine. But recently I want to implement that when newer packages gets installed over the older one, the rpm should only update the older files with the newer one (I know this could be done by rpm -Uvh xxx.rpm), but it... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jw_amp
0 Replies

4. AIX

Problem with updation of 'quota'

Hi, We have recently implemented 'quota' concept for the unix users. softlimit - 230MB hardlimit - 250MB We have applied the quota when few of users are more than the hardlimit,issue is that even though the users cleared the space, still its 'quota' was not updating properly. For some... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish_satyam
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

to check files updation in sys time

Dear All, Pls help me on this issue. i want to write a script to check whether files updation happening in cuttent time or not. i have set of files in directory which wil update in time basis.. Requirement: If the files are updating in system time i just want to print "files are... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: steve2216
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

check files updation

Hi All, Can anyone help to write the script to check files updation? i have files as mentioned below. which will be updated some time. i just want to check the last file is updating the data for last 15 mins or not. if its not updating i want to print NOT OK. if its updating data i want... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: steve2216
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Check for updation/error/stuck of logs

Hi All, I'm a newbie in Linux Programming.:) Got some 500 processes running and I have around 20-30 logs updating for every 2mins on a server. The logs which i'm referring usually contains book name,run ids(not PID's),process name etc etc. I'm interested in finding out whether some particular... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nand Kishor
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Config file auto-updation

Hello All, I need to update my .cfg file which is used in the script for almost all runs. myfile.cfg file: var=1 var1=1 run=0 script: #! /bin/sh . /mydir/myfile.cfg echo $var"\t" $var1 exit So, the requirement is that the myfile.cfg should update every time I run the... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: PikK45
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to find files in dir and updation

Hi, I have the shell script requirement mentioned below : List all java and c files or all files in directory and sub directories' in folder structure in current dir. then search for pattren1 in all files globally and replace with other string . And also check the date... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ammulu
3 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File updation on matching key

I have input file like Input.dat with below content RRD 0Z91YUn000000Lk 9000100001 103020151117 STMT151117155527001 0000 2 000000 000004 RRD 0Z91YUn00000ysj 9000100001 103020151117 STMT151117155527001 0000 3 000000 000003 RRD 0Z91YUn00001vGh 9000100002... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: PRAMOD 96
12 Replies
Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentPublished(3User Contributed Perl DocumentaJifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentPublished(3pm)

NAME
Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentPublished - new comments made SYNOPSIS
To activate this notification, you must override the notification in your application. use strict; use warnings; package MyApp::Notification::CommentPublished; use base qw/ Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentPublished /; sub setup { my $self = shift; # Send to the author of the post $self->to_list($self->parent->author); $self->SUPER::setup(@_); } sub url { my $self = shift; return Jifty->config->framework('Web')->{'BaseURL'} . $self->parent->permalink . '#comment-'.$self->comment->id; } 1; DESCRIPTION
This notification (when properly configured) is sent out to any who need to know when a comment has been published. METHODS
setup This method sets up the notification. This method should be overridden to setup "to_list" in Jifty::Notification to select who will receive this message. See the "SYNOPSIS". comment This will contain the Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Model::Comment that has been published. parent This will contain the object that the comment has been attached to. url This returns the URL that the message will link to. This should be overridden to provide application-specific URLs. The default implementation returns the BaseURL setting for the application. SEE ALSO
Jifty::Notification, Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentNeedsModeration AUTHOR
Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp, "<hanenkamp@cpan.org>" COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2008 Boomer Consulting, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This program is free software and may be modified and distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2009-03-09 Jifty::Plugin::Comment::Notification::CommentPublished(3pm)