Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Color konsole in FBSD 4.6
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Color konsole in FBSD 4.6 Post 24927 by sedam on Sunday 21st of July 2002 06:58:28 AM
Old 07-21-2002
Install and use gnuls !!! (man gnuls)

gnuls --auto blah blah .. I think, read manual for correct usage. This is the best solution, you will have colors like slackware linux.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

my fbsd gateway

hi i got a problem. I use a fbsd box to share my (DSL)internet connection. I got 2 networkcards in my fbsd box, but my networkcard 1 (to my modem) always go out. the led don't burn anymore and I lose my connection to the internet :( but my networkcard2 (to my local network) doesn't go out,... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stormpie
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

fBSD nat ipfw

i am running nat on my freeBSD and web/ftp server. The rule allow ip from any to any must always be? or how? if i accept all packets to go on my ep0 which diverts all to my intranet it doesnt help, must the rule allow ip from any to any always be ? even if many rules are between divert rule and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hachik
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FBSD jail question

I'm trying to establish a jail on a FBSD 6.1 system and have a couple of questions on bringing up the daemon. Under the jail man page there are two user flags that I am unclear on, -u username The user name from host environment as whom the command should run. -U... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thumper
1 Replies
explain_select_or_die(3)				     Library Functions Manual					  explain_select_or_die(3)

NAME
explain_select_or_die - blah blah and report errors SYNOPSIS
#include <libexplain/select.h> void explain_select_or_die(int nfds, fd_set *readfds, fd_set *writefds, fd_set *exceptfds, struct timeval *timeout); DESCRIPTION
The explain_select_or_die function is used to call the select(2) system call. On failure an explanation will be printed to stderr, obtained from explain_select(3), and then the process terminates by calling exit(EXIT_FAILURE). This function is intended to be used in a fashion similar to the following example: explain_select_or_die(nfds, readfds, writefds, exceptfds, timeout); nfds The nfds, exactly as to be passed to the select(2) system call. readfds The readfds, exactly as to be passed to the select(2) system call. writefds The writefds, exactly as to be passed to the select(2) system call. exceptfds The exceptfds, exactly as to be passed to the select(2) system call. timeout The timeout, exactly as to be passed to the select(2) system call. Returns: This function only returns on success. On failure, prints an explanation and exits. SEE ALSO
select(2) blah blah explain_select(3) explain select(2) errors exit(2) terminate the calling process COPYRIGHT
libexplain version 0.52 Copyright (C) 2008 Peter Miller explain_select_or_die(3)