Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: dsl out
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers dsl out Post 24605 by norsk hedensk on Monday 15th of July 2002 04:20:26 PM
Old 07-15-2002
i will try it right now actually. haha yeah i had my server configured for dhcp and everytime (well almost) i had to reboot because of work being done on the house and the power being taken down, i had to put the new ip in the firewall config. hahahaha once i didnt get anymail for a week cause i forgot to change the ip!

oh yeah, im gonna do this at like 2 in the morning so i wont miss anything and i wont miss any hits on the site and i will turn off the dsl modem and see what happens. haha not that my site gets many hits anyway.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

really really really new to unix...need help setting up dsl

I just installed solaris 8 on my comp....NIC was recognized at startup so it's allrite... for hostname I so far put hostname and for the IP I put in the 192.168.0.XX can anyone instruct me step by step on what I should change and how about would I go seeting up the dsl connection ... ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: czoka
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

DSL Router

How do I configure my Solaris system to connect to internet thro Linksys DSL Router? Thanks in adavnce. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: praveenk
9 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Startup script DSL

Hi, I'm using Damn Small Linux 2.3, could you tell me which script starts up the browser when fluxbox loads? Thanks C19 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: c19h28O2
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

adding language to dsl

Hi can any one point me to a procdure to add lang to dsl os (Damn Small Linux ) TU :) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lione.heart
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

add language in dsl

Hi can any one point me to a procdure to add lang to dsl os (Damn Small Linux ) TU :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lione.heart
2 Replies

6. Linux

cfdisk in DSl

ive been playing around in dsl (damn small linux) live for some time and i love the simplicity of it. but when i go into cfdisk to partition my hard drive, it says like "Fatal Error:Does not have permission" i am trying out Xandros desktop os 2.0 right now on my laptop. Can some one help me... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Texasone
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

DSL Cfdsik error

I'm trying to instal dsl to hd ,but cfdisk comand returns an error. dmesg | grep hda returns : Optarac DVD RW AD-7530B, ATAPI CD/DVD-rom drive attached ide-scsi driver So i figure that is the problem.Right? What should i do? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SNAk55
1 Replies

8. Linux

DSL Cfdisk error

I'm trying to instal dsl to hd ,but cfdisk comand returns an error. dmesg | grep hda returns : Optarac DVD RW AD-7530B, ATAPI CD/DVD-rom drive attached ide-scsi driver So i figure that is the problem.Right? What should i do? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: SNAk55
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Question on DSL Linux

Hi, I downloaded the DSL Linux, I am able to boot and work on it. But I want to install this on my old laptop. How do I do that? Please advise. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samnyc
1 Replies

10. SCO

DSL on SCO OpenServer 5.0.7

I have a dual boot computer with Windows 7 Pro 64 on one drive and SCO OpenServer 5.0.7 on another drive. The DSL modem works perfectly on the Windows side; I can input the gateway and DNS address 192.168.1.1 in Windows network configuration. On the UNIX side, I created the /etc/resolv.conf... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Transpower
8 Replies
KinoSearch1::Search::Hits(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    KinoSearch1::Search::Hits(3pm)

NAME
KinoSearch1::Search::Hits - access search results SYNOPSIS
my $hits = $searcher->search( query => $query ); $hits->seek( 0, 10 ); while ( my $hashref = $hits->fetch_hit_hashref ) { print "<p>$hashref->{title} <em>$hashref->{score}</em></p> "; } DESCRIPTION
Hits objects are used to access the results of a search. By default, a hits object provides access to the top 100 matches; the seek() method provides finer-grained control. A classic application would be paging through hits. The first time, seek to a START of 0, and retrieve 10 documents. If the user wants to see more -- and there are more than 10 total hits -- seek to a START of 10, and retrieve 10 more documents. And so on. METHODS
seek $hits->seek( START, NUM_TO_RETRIEVE ); Position the Hits iterator at START, and capture NUM_TO_RETRIEVE docs. total_hits my $num_that_matched = $hits->total_hits; Return the total number of documents which matched the query used to produce the Hits object. (This number is unlikely to match NUM_TO_RETRIEVE.) fetch_hit while ( my $hit = $hits->fetch_hit ) { # ... } Return the next hit as a KinoSearch1::Search::Hit object. fetch_hit_hashref while ( my $hashref = $hits->fetch_hit_hashref ) { # ... } Return the next hit as a hashref, with the field names as keys and the field values as values. An entry for "score" will also be present, as will an entry for "excerpt" if create_excerpts() was called earlier. However, if the document contains stored fields named "score" or "excerpt", they will not be clobbered. create_excerpts my $highlighter = KinoSearch1::Highlight::Highlighter->new( excerpt_field => 'bodytext', ); $hits->create_excerpts( highlighter => $highlighter ); Use the supplied highlighter to generate excerpts. See KinoSearch1::Highlight::Highlighter. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2005-2010 Marvin Humphrey LICENSE, DISCLAIMER, BUGS, etc. See KinoSearch1 version 1.00. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 KinoSearch1::Search::Hits(3pm)